Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Reactions: ALN

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Don’t have any before/after pictures as such but used cleanse along side autobrite very cherry wheel cleaner on the Mazda. Very cherry be’s dilute but mine was stronger than the mixture says and cleanse wipes the floor with it. Far superior.

between purge and cleanse they are helping getting my speed lines back to bright white again after sitting dirty in the shed since December.

7F6C1A98-7C62-495A-9AF5-B8EF1E581F7D.jpeg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
That’s awesome! Cool wee printer you’re running!

must see can I get some of those plastic labels myself!
Did you ever find out where or how the guy on your insta did the labels for his bottles?
Ive been thinking I need IK spray bottles to match my IK pump sprayers now

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
thank you so much mate. Really appreciate what you think of cleanse
Done the right side wheels with very cherry and left side with cleanse, cleanse removed far more in just spray on and hose off, ended up going over the right side with cleanse.

then used it on the parents merc and made the wheels on it so clean I didn’t touch them with a sponge.

then on the transit it removed all the dirt from the tyres

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Okay, I’m officially in love with Cleanse, holy crap it is a must have for white wheels. After washing the car yesterday I staged about Fermanagh for about 100miles. Using the brakes quite a lot for some of it.

before
B9A166A2-E5F1-4FBA-8BED-7CFE94753C79.jpeg
0ECC9B05-CBA6-4D35-9B32-E6C18D7C2EC5.jpeg
5DA79FFA-43ED-4969-B904-47478B12C086.jpeg

E74427D8-600F-40E0-843A-619678F9909C.jpeg

After just spraying Cleanse on, let it sit for few minutes and power wash off.

CA828EDB-8E42-456E-ABE5-5447F3C22EA9.jpeg
36E6D6D1-AEA6-4BF7-B57D-81052BB41D39.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Did you ever find out where or how the guy on your insta did the labels for his bottles?
Ive been thinking I need IK spray bottles to match my IK pump sprayers now

Are there really people out there that have never seen these jobbies? 🙈🤣

If it's the same post I'm thinking of I'm near sure they were done with something like this
81MIO3e2iYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Are there really people out there that have never seen these jobbies? 🙈🤣

If it's the same post I'm thinking of I'm near sure they were done with something like thisView attachment 317470
I have a new Dymo label maker that just prints on white self adhesive paper. It wears off quickly and doesn’t stick great to the bottles.
The labels I was thinking of are more like the Anachem vinyl stickers Ross sells.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I have a new Dymo label maker that just prints on white self adhesive paper. It wears off quickly and doesn’t stick great to the bottles.
The labels I was thinking of are more like the Anachem vinyl stickers Ross sells.

There was a story post where someone had used them red dymo labels, which is what I thought you were on about

Must be a custom vinyl printer or something then 🤔

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Normal label printer tape wouldn't hold up to water and chemicals and cold.

I have a Brother, love it, great toy for cables and boxes and whatnot round the house.

I'm sure there's some version of tape that would work outside though.

You can also get label paper for a normal printer.

Or just print with a perma marker.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Colour change when reacting with iron contamination.

Ah, ok. No, that would be Purge. Cleanse is "just" a very effective cleaner. Purge would only be needed if there is heavy stubborn brake dust on the wheels. Any dirt and "normal" brake dust and Cleanse will do the job on its own.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Lads I know the difference in Purge and Cleanse (y)

Just pointing out @Marc C used cleanse and the rims are bleeding so maybe the wrong product used.

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Lads I know the difference in Purge and Cleanse (y)

Just pointing out @Marc C used cleanse and the rims are bleeding so maybe the wrong product used.

you aren’t very clear mate it has to be said 😂

presuming he used purge after cleanse in that picture

Yes @weeloaney is right, Cleanse first then Purge, maybe should have added that to my original message!

Cleanse took the vast vast majority of dirt away and then Purge hit the last stubborn bits of fallout

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
First time order in! I’m sure it won’t be the last based on the feedback on here.