Honda Accord Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KevM

RMS Regular
CL7_EuroR_frontgrill_06_07_Red-2.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
You’ll probably get good money for the HKS as well if you stick it on eBay
@Smurf. the price is going up….. 😅
3” is plenty big enough lol
To elaborate on this. It’s not An asbo inducing car and as such I feel the mahoosive Jap style can hanging out the arse of it looks outta place.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Needs decatted now.
No it doesn’t lol. I put the cat back in to turn off the engine light that was coming on due to o2 sensor readings. I’d rather have the engine light off and the car fuelling properly than an engine light burning into my retinas! Lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Another wee job ticked off, I removed the crap non-branded cone filter and fitted a “standard” air box.
7AA8F3E1-DF91-4DEA-BDEB-72226AE4D694.jpeg

The only air filter box I could find was one from a Type R that came with an ITG panel filter. It doesn’t attach to the section that fits under the wing (I can’t remember the proper name for it, but it reduces the induction noise) but in time I’ll get a bit of air ducting and route it under the wing to reduce the chances of hot air from the engine bay getting drawn in.
35F466E5-D8BF-4F13-8BBD-B9C622D59AA8.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.