Once common cars that you don't see anymore

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
IMG20220905122725.jpg

Paul.

RMS Regular
Looks like it has the RS Accessories kit too! Somebody must’ve had cash to burn back in the day for that’s a mighty spec.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to squeeze one in if that's what you want to do :innocent:

I drove the standard Puma back in the day. It's basically a Fiesta in drag but it was great fun. The kind of car where you don't need to break speed limits or go to jail to have fun.

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
Not sure these would ever have been classed as common but certainly wouldn't see many on the road any more. Nearly sure the same person owns the Continental GT too and often see both on the road

Attachments

• 20220908_063515.jpg
    20220908_063515.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 61

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
They can be got for decent money - probably pay a load on parts, tax and fuel but you could be wafting about in a semi modern Bentley for less than £15k

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
They can be got for decent money - probably pay a load on parts, tax and fuel but you could be wafting about in a semi modern Bentley for less than £15k
You would spend the same on servicing. And rust repairs.

Ask James May :innocent:

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Not sure these would ever have been classed as common but certainly wouldn't see many on the road any more. Nearly sure the same person owns the Continental GT too and often see both on the road

i would love that with an ls engine in it