a-kem automotive

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Ross did you ever get 5lts of gloss tyre shine in .Would take a bottle of the pink wheel cleaner was it laser maybe you said it was called also please.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
5L of tyre shine?

Fort_Hills_heavy_hauler_100_100-390x260.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Exactly that, brilliant on rubber.

It's a strong alkaline cleaner, it will strip fat and oil and grease and such. Including waxes probably but never tried it for that myself.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Exactly that, brilliant on rubber.

It's a strong alkaline cleaner, it will strip fat and oil and grease and such. Including waxes probably but never tried it for that myself.

What about clean engine oil? I have a friends boot liner which had oil spilt on it. I have removed as much as I can but its still "oily"

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross did you ever get 5lts of gloss tyre shine in .Would take a bottle of the pink wheel cleaner was it laser maybe you said it was called also please.
Hey mate, I have a couple of 5lt sizes in but honestly, pricing is through the roof, and I’d prefer not to sell it until pricing stabilise a bit.

if you do want it, pricing is going to be around £62 for 5lt

thats down from May when it was going to £75 for the same as @euge07 wanted some but the pricing was just ridiculous
What about clean engine oil? I have a friends boot liner which had oil spilt on it. I have removed as much as I can but its still "oily"

cleanse or Lazer. That’s what it was designed to do

call down and see me. All that crap the other day on facebake about wheel cleaners. It’s an easy fix with the proper chemicals mate and I’ve something which would blitz them

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Hey mate, I have a couple of 5lt sizes in but honestly, pricing is through the roof, and I’d prefer not to sell it until pricing stabilise a bit.

if you do want it, pricing is going to be around £62 for 5lt

thats down from May when it was going to £75 for the same as @euge07 wanted some but the pricing was just ridiculous

cleanse or Lazer. That’s what it was designed to do

call down and see me. All that crap the other day on facebake about wheel cleaners. It’s an easy fix with the proper chemicals mate and I’ve something which would blitz them

off work on monday, could call down with the boys for a chat if you're about!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use Lazer for that stuff myself. Cleanse is just more aggressive and not nice to get on your hands for example.

But for a boot liner you could just spray on Cleanse and then rinse off if that's what you have. Same as a rubber mat. Should have the oil off no bother at all.

The same with Lazer at 50:1. Lazer you can hose off, or just wipe off, depending on what's getting cleaned.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Ross are you able to send me a copy of purchase for the AVA washer? I got my dad to pick one up just over a month ago and I wanted to register the warranty. Can pm you more details if you are able to do it mate thanks

@Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross are you able to send me a copy of purchase for the AVA washer? I got my dad to pick one up just over a month ago and I wanted to register the warranty. Can pm you more details if you are able to do it mate thanks

@Big Pimp
Yes dude. Your dad is Gerard isn’t he?

Pm me your email and I’ll send it on

Cro

RMS Regular
Does hybrid have a use by date or ever go ‘off’?

Or does anyone find it really streaky? It definitely didn’t always but I’ve had to stop using it because it leaves smear marks across the panels

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Don't know. My bottles usually last a while but haven't noticed any difference old vs new.

It can get streaky if you use too much, or don't use a dry towel to buff.

I use two towels. A single pull on the trigger is usually enough for a panel, sometimes two. Use the first towel as a first pass, then finish off with the second towel. This keeps the second towel dry and removes any last streaks. Any streaks are usually because the towel is damp I think, or too much product.

Car colour makes a big difference. On black absolutely any tiniest little thing is instantly visible 🙈 On white you can get away with murder.

Temperature also matters. Don't use in direct sun, etc.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Does hybrid have a use by date or ever go ‘off’?

Or does anyone find it really streaky? It definitely didn’t always but I’ve had to stop using it because it leaves smear marks across the panels
If it’s streaking and hasn’t previously I’d bet you’ve too much on the panel or the cloth is too wet.

use less than you think

if both of these fail, I’ll exchange it FOC on your next order

Cro

RMS Regular
If it’s streaking and hasn’t previously I’d bet you’ve too much on the panel or the cloth is too wet.

use less than you think

if both of these fail, I’ll exchange it FOC on your next order
Maybe just never noticed on a white car and now it’s showing up on other colours I’ll give it another whirl