£100 Ford Granada into a £1million SUPERCAR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Oh nice!

image026.jpg

Those stick welding skills though...

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Don't see the problem. It's ****ing horrendous, but it's not as if he paid a company £40000 to do it and is now trying to pick up girls at the local tech in it.

Clearly a car nut who got a bit carried away. Fair play to him.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Agreed. Yes it is literally the worst car I have ever seen in my life, but fair play for tackling it all himself. It's a lot more than I could've done.

Though in his eyes it's better than it actually is.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I'm also pretty sure it can't be driven. He never got it registered (it's still on the G plate).

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
It might be a crap car and a waste of a nice granada but at least it's different.
I dont like has car but I think it's nice to celebrate the eccentric person instead of the usual guy with his bolt on parts and fancyass polishing products.

Conor

RMS Regular
Don't see the problem. It's ****ing horrendous, but it's not as if he paid a company £40000 to do it and is now trying to pick up girls at the local tech in it.

Clearly a car nut who got a bit carried away. Fair play to him.

Anybody can do something badly. If he's happy then fair enough, but I can't see why he deserves credit for it, it's a hash, and any plonker can make a hash of something.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
And comparing it to a million quid super car Is just wrong lol

loud n low

RMS Regular
The world needs more people like this,and I tell you what,its better than some off the scrap that people on this thread own and drive.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.