£15 trackday camera!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Just noticed this on the RSOC and had to make an impulse buy.

** £15 track day camera!! ** Cheap Ultra Small Camera - probs interest all! - ScoobyNet

Camera itself is £15 and then you need to spend another £15 on a high speed (Class 6) micro SD card. Apparently if you scrimp on the SD then quality and duration suffer.

So for £30 all in, you couldn't be bad for footage of this quality:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-D4Mugp3GA]YouTube - Empi5's Best Laps at Oulton Park[/ame]

Always been after a trackday cam but was put off by price. This is perfect, and it's fecking tiny! Prob cable tie it to my grille or rear view mirror.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
funny enough, I've been looking for something like this, this week. Was going to do a C'etait une rendezvous round Ards, but more like a C'Etait de pothole et le grandmere voiture :p

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
I've no idea what you just said, but if the camera sorted you out, then happy days!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
:laughing: Never seen C'Etait une Rendezvous? Its a 'classic' drivers film - a short movie of some racing driver horsing his ferrari across Paris to get to some bird... its all shot from low down on the bumper. :laughing:

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Seen this on cliosport. All of the guys seem really happy with them and for £15 the quality is brilliant (y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
Ill be selling my bullet cam if anyone is interested. £40 with SD card. Was £90 odds + the card. Ill get specs.

pablo

RMS Moderator
ATC3K Action Camera by Oregon Scientific

ATC3K%206-01.jpg

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Thats quite good sound quality too considering it is mounted outside the car. I might buy one of those.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Excellent find, that looks just fine. Think Justin has something like this on his CSL too, taped to the front.

Like you say, £30 is ok to waste.

funny enough, I've been looking for something like this, this week. Was going to do a C'etait une rendezvous round Ards, but more like a C'Etait de pothole et le grandmere voiture :p

Lol, great idea :grinning:

sam_9n

RMS Regular
:laughing: Never seen C'Etait une Rendezvous? Its a 'classic' drivers film - a short movie of some racing driver horsing his ferrari across Paris to get to some bird... its all shot from low down on the bumper. :laughing:

ferrari soundtrack dubbed onto it iirc

supercc

RMS Regular
Got one of these off Ebay. Got an idea up my sleeve for car shoots and thought it'd be worth a shot.

I had it clipped to my sun visor for this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adRSqvIrXqo]YouTube - Mini DV Sample.wmv[/ame]

geoffo

RMS Regular
Drives
bmx
i fancy one for the trials bike, pabs - you got pm man although bigsigh asked first to be fair me thinks (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.