£20 fine for leaving engine running in traffic jam!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
not tryin to fight with ya man just sayin i think its a good idea

Guess I dont need to look it up....the Swede confirmed its nonsense.

And I clearly did not say for everyone to kill themselves. Only the brainwashed propaganda spouting hypocrit tree hugging hippys, who cause as much pollution as anyone else, they just refuse to acknowledge it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
And I clearly did not say for everyone to kill themselves. Only the brainwashed propaganda spouting hypocrit tree hugging hippys, who cause as much pollution as anyone else, they just refuse to acknowledge it.

Stevie for President (y)

:cool:

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
i agree with stevie :L

everyone drive v6, sports etc.

In the long run with the changing weather well have better summers :grinning:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Besides.....if they there is a threat to the planet in some shape or form from our current lifestyles.......

If they fix that, we are all going to starve to bloody death anyway !!!!!! I think they need to look at the overpopulation of the planet, before worrying about a non-issue of CO2 emissions.

Johnski

RMS Regular
Stevie your almost as dilluded as sammy wilson who doesnt think theres an environment problem.

So the tonnes of C02 we pump into the environment hasnt had any affect and its the media hype and tree huggers making us think theres a problem? dear me

In your last post you forgot your boring catchphrase...'stop targetting the motorist''

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
My input -

I will leave my ****ing engine on if i ****ing want to, i paid for it, i pay for the fuel i put into it, therefore it and the fuel are mine, and i will leave it running if i bloody well want to, anyone who tries to tell me to turn it off in a traffic jam if i dont want to will be told to piss off.

Ill then keep blipping it to annoy who ever told me to turn it off hoping the fumes give them some sort of disease.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Stevie your almost as dilluded as sammy wilson who doesnt think theres an environment problem.

So the tonnes of C02 we pump into the environment hasnt had any affect and its the media hype and tree huggers making us think theres a problem? dear me

In your last post you forgot your boring catchphrase...'stop targetting the motorist''

And you're equally as deluded if you think CO2 is the only thing we need to worry about. It is a bandwagon to create money...well, to extort money from us.

Nobody in their right mind, can think they are going to stop anything that happen to the planet, which has been here for millions of years already, and will be for millions more.
The human race, or parasites are so full of self importance.......one way or another, we are raping the planet of all its resources.
So if this alleged CO2 problem doesnt kill us off, we will ourselves, either by war, or by the simple fact its overpopulated, and we wont be able to feed ourselves.

And after that, the planet will continue as it has done, for another million years, and Im sure it wont give a damn what we did, or didnt do to it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.