SOLD: £20 voucher for NIsupplements

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
As above, i won a voucher for NIsupplements at the Cruise for Cancer raffle, butits no use to me so im putting it up for sale at £10 with the money going straight back into the CFC money raising :grinning:

Dont much about them bar get all that workout bufty shiz from their place on Castlereagh Road: http://www.nisupplements.com/retail-shop/

nicknab

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CD
Can u use the voucher online??

If so ill take it! Can paypal u the money and u can send me the code by email

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Im not sure it can tbh. I will check when i get home tonight and confirm however :grinning:

C4L

RMS Regular
was this the place that ended up taking more and more money out of peoples accounts after they had payed by card or something to that affect? there was a thread on here about a supp shop in belfast doing something along those lines and it ended up not being one isolated case. (it may well not be this shop btw, it was just a supp shop in belfast so just a heads up to be careful)

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
That can happen anywhere. I was in a clothes shop in Bangor, think it was about £60 i spent and the fella at the counter took £85 off my card. Realised the next day when I was checking my online banking. When I returned to the store and spoke to a manager and questioned it they checked CCTV and the young chap took the £25 out of the till and slipped it into his pocket.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
That can happen anywhere. I was in a clothes shop in Bangor, think it was about £60 i spent and the fella at the counter took £85 off my card. Realised the next day when I was checking my online banking. When I returned to the store and spoke to a manager and questioned it they checked CCTV and the young chap took the £25 out of the till and slipped it into his pocket.

LOL What a Ninja ... how that ever seemed like a robust plan ill never know , hope you slapped him for his efforts (y)

C4L

RMS Regular
I know that, just a simple heads up. It wasn't an isolated incident in the supp shop it happened time and time again (not saying it was this shop) so I'd be careful is all

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
That's no prob I'll still take it! U free anytime on wed for me to collect???
Yeah dont see any reason why not :grinning:

Where are you based? I work in City Centre also if its any use?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.