£2K cash for cheap runabout

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Friend of mine is looking a new motor. Max budget is £2,000

Must be decent sized, bit of space in boot etc
Full Service History
HPI Clear
Good Tyres
Diesel or Petrol

Let me know whats out there.

Jason

RMS Regular
Over budget but ive a lovely 130 bora highline full leather, history and 2 keys, £3150

$_86.JPG

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Lol

I don't even know what I want to replace it with!!! A nice scoob would be great but an absolute mare to sit in daily on the M2/Westlink

Funny I was going to PM you earlier about the golf, if this goes soon I'll be in touch to see how your fixed with it!

RevT

RMS Regular
I can do a 2001 3 door SDI Polo with 140K and full years MOT for £700. Unfortunately no service history or paperwork but I can vouch that my girlfriend has replaced tyres and rear brakes on it in the past two months and it was serviced 4000 mile ago.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Hyundai getz 1.1gsi 43000 motd full year , air con Sony CD player , electric windows and central locking in great shape choice of four door or two door , both in great condition and £1700 each

2 door has 43000
4 door has 38000

Cheap to insure tax and great runarounds

Noticed you wanted something bigger lol worth a try

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 132

wes

RMS Regular
Thats mine 12mths mot good we car. Elec windows and sunroof, heated leather seats, aircon, file of paperwork. Volvo v40 1.9 t4.
Fella coming sunday but if its still here more than welcome to have a look it'll be less than a grand and has 88k miles

Attachments

• 20150621_150629.jpg
    20150621_150629.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Over budget but ive a lovely 130 bora highline full leather, history and 2 keys, £3150

$_86.JPG
Not have a go or anything but just saying.

I can't believe the money a well spec'd clean bora goes for.

I got a pd100 se 7 years ago this November for £3000

Lovely reliable, comfy mile muncher.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
****roen C4 HDI

Lacking service history (my wife put it somewhere safe) but gets everything it needs. Sitting in the drive doing nothing at the minute.

56mpg even with me driving, fresh turbo, oil pickup and feed pipes (within the last year)

Serviced regularly by Stuart Biggerstaff in the 5 years we have owned it, brand new discs and pads all round and two brand new rear calipers too.

I'll be putting a fresh MOT on it soon, needs nothing, just want to get a bit of time and check over the whole car before booking it - £1750 ono

I call it the ****roen, I hate french cars, but I have to be honest, its been reliable, economical and seriously cheap to run and maintain

Jason

RMS Regular
Not have a go or anything but just saying.

I can't believe the money a well spec'd clean bora goes for.

I got a pd100 se 7 years ago this November for £3000

Lovely reliable, comfy mile muncher.
that was the cheapest one too, sold all 3 with one at £3750

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.