£3724 to renew insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NEALE206

Drives
PEUGEOT206SPORT
got my renewal for my insurance from quinn direct. near s**t when i seen it. had an accident last year so my insurance was high anyway(1800). now have a years no claim and its went up to that. i phoned them and they said it was because the rates had changed. :scream:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Same thing happened to my womans, no accidents or claims, plus one year more NCB, still went up to £2500? Needless to say she changed.

NEALE206

OP
N
Drives
PEUGEOT206SPORT
phoned tescos they said they could insure me for 1100.
with exactly the same cover as quinns

vtrman

RMS Regular
Drives
325ci m sport
quinns were looking 2k tpft from me this year!! ended up getting fully comp from post office for 500, joke they are

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
They Tried putting Paula's up by 900 for changing the address on her Policy!!!

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
quinn wanted nearly 5k for the dc2 but greenlight sorted me out for less than a grand

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Never had prices like that before but quinn only dropped my renewal by £50 for the year - had an extra NCB, was no longer a student and insured with them for the 4th year

Went with them in the end but then wouldn't even quote me on the S3, so I left

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.