£40k Fiat..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mmc01

RMS Regular
This arrived into work a few weeks back.. Ferrari Tributo Edition 500 only 150 RHD models made, only heard of one more in Ireland..

77cdfdef.jpg

bull20

RMS Regular
Drives
163PS Focus
You would have to have a wild amount of disposable income to justify spending 40k on that... whats the spec?

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
1.4 turbo, 180bhp, auto/tip box, lots of carbon, uprated exhaust, uprated brembos etc.
note off it is unbelievable for such a small car..

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
HAHA, thats class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar the fact its autofaggot and 40k :scream:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That is old news.

Fiat have a £40k 500 as a "mini" Ferrari. Aston have a Toyota iQ in drag called the Cygnet for similar money.

These cars are there to make up the numbers for "total emission" across a manufacturer's range. Every supercar maker has one on their books, one way or another, to meet EU regulations.

No sane person would actually buy them, and nobody expects anyone to buy them. They are just there to make the numbers.

Surprised to see one over here, I guess it looks nice in the showroom :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I love those 500's, cracking little car.

Wouldn't be spunking 40 bags on one, but I do see the appeal.

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
personally i think theres a buyer for it somewhere in the country, the italian brands have a bigger following than i ever thought in NI.
wouldn't be for me all the same, but nice to see something rarer than most ferraris, lamborghinis etc everyday.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
A guy in work saw this when getting his car fixed at donnelys.

Complete rip off.

The normal 500 is possibly one of the worse cars ive driven. Tho im sure it drives alot better or you would hope so for 40k

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
If I was paying 40K for a limited edition fiat it would need to be Number 1 of a limited edition run of 1

Or reliable.

The chances of either of those things happening is about the same.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
how much is it worth after you drive it out of the garage? and get a bit of dirt splashed on it. £25k?
nice colour all the same, and would be a fun driving motor with 180 bhp in something equivalent size to a shoebox....

As doovde said, reliability mite b an issue with a fiat.. #JustSaying
How about parts? lol

beeko85

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
someone did buy one, and they took it to Torque Tronix to get it mappped...

beeko85

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
lol, no no, just saying. Besides, every thread on here withgoes the same way once TT is mentioned.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
I dread to see the outcome :p
sure halfords air filter and some blue sidelight bulbs is all you need.
Cheapest way to wreck a 40K car..
seen a white GTR, bueatiful, until I seen the owner had put blue reg light bulbs in... =FAIL

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
seen a white GTR, bueatiful, until I seen the owner had put blue reg light bulbs in... =FAIL
Are you sure it wasnt those new LED bulbs that a lot of newer cars use that gives off a slight blue glow?! Or are we talking Smurf style blue ^o)

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
another one in the workshop now, owners drove from dublin to get work done..

how much is it worth after you drive it out of the garage? and get a bit of dirt splashed on it. £25k?
nice colour all the same, and would be a fun driving motor with 180 bhp in something equivalent size to a shoebox....

As doovde said, reliability mite b an issue with a fiat.. #JustSaying
How about parts? lol

seem to be staying around the 30grand mark on pistonheads..
we priced a badge for him there, 200 odd + VAT..

someone did buy one, and they took it to Torque Tronix to get it mappped...

any details on it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.