£40k Fiat..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jola

RMS Regular
These are my favourite small hatchback cars but 40k regardless of whether its a collectors item or not, I couldnt justify it. Its beautiful though. Recently looked into a red abarth 1.

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Jeez I can't believe someone would pay 40 grand for a Fiat 500 no matter how much 'Ferrari' tat has been stuck to/removed from it. Surely a normal Abarth could be upgraded to similar spec for a lot less, obviously minus the (tenuous) Ferrari links?

What's next, a Lamborghini-badged Audi A1 going for £60K?

ps. my gf is obsessed with Fiat 500s, I refuse to entertain the idea of her owning one.

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
fiat=Fix It Again Tomorrow

Change the record that joke is about 40years old lol! I do like these in normal abarth guise, silly at that money though! Have been looking at the grande Punto abarth which have the same plant, be nice with a map, always a soft spot for these having had an Uno & Punto turbo in the past.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.