£40k integrale evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Lovely. If someone buys it though they will have that money to spend and wont be buying it to put miles on it.

samb

RMS Regular
Not sure I "agree" with that sort of thing, looks like he / they've bought it way back when at dear knows what price purely with the intention of storing it for 10 odd years and flogging on for hopefully a rather large profit....

Bit like those boyo's that buy model railways, leave them in the box in the attic for many years then flog them on..... things like that are built / made to be enjoyed IMHO.

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Stuart (NIIMC) will properly cream his pants when he sees this

Not sure I "agree" with that sort of thing, looks like he / they've bought it way back when at dear knows what price purely with the intention of storing it for 10 odd years and flogging on for hopefully a rather large profit....

I personally don't understand people like this, if they buy the car with the intention of garaging it too sell in 10-20 years time and make profit, would there money not have been better in a high interest bank account or in property

stevyg

RMS Regular
OP
stevyg
Stuart (NIIMC) will properly cream his pants when he sees this

I personally don't understand people like this, if they buy the car with the intention of garaging it too sell in 10-20 years time and make profit, would there money not have been better in a high interest bank account or in property

He couldnt be making money on it tbh, how much where these new? and the cost of storing it over the past 25 years im sure was a hassle. plus the fact that back in the day you had the car a lot of people wanted and instead of thrashing it about like it was made for, you bit your tongue and let it sit. Geek! I couldn't do it! Stuart (NIIMC) will cream his pants lol

stevyg

RMS Regular
OP
stevyg
nice! should really be in a mueseum somewhere now

It should be out over the hump-back bridge on the road to straid at 90mph with anti-lag snorting through the trees. Doing what the car was made for. You only live once, no point staring at the thing. get her out.... yo!(y)(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.