£46k for a Focus?!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
why did they wrap it rather than spray it matt black? what sort of life span does vinyl wrap have?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
i think it looks mad... but for that money... i wouldnt as gaz said buy one chip and map it maybe even buy a badge.. who would know lol!

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
Not my cuppa. Mind you it seems if you give a car a matt black wrap you can charge what you like! TTRS for sale at £55k from a dealer - Think it lowered to £51k this week due to massive none interest! Also there are a few Porsches about too with silly price tags due to being wrapped. I can only imagine a wrap after 6 months of washing etc aint gonna look so special!

Mk2Dubber

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
why did they wrap it rather than spray it matt black? what sort of life span does vinyl wrap have?

Most vinyl manufacturers will list 10-15 years for their 3D cast products meaning they will not shrink or lift or will withstand UV light etc for that time, but that's worldwide, Stockholm to South Africa. In moderate climates it can last even longer.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.