£50,000 106

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
heres a bit of info about this beast first...

The first vehicle was built by us, and has a centre tandem seat conversion (steering wheel in centre), tapered roof drop, and dramatic steel welded bodykit which will never crack. The car is a total one-off, including F1 inspired sidepods. Almost 1000 hours were carried out on this car, but the customer has been unable to pay his bill, so rather than storing it any longer, we are selling off the vehicle or parts to recover as much of the unpaid bill as we can. This car went through several evolutions, including those on these pages, although bears no resemblance to the car pictured here, which was the starting point only. The car will start and drive with a new fuel pump and fuel line. Currently only a 1.1 engine :sob: this is easily changed for a VTR/VTS engine.

As-is we are looking for £7500, or we will break. It should be noted that the labour and parts already invested into this car is almost £50,000!!!! Most of the work is done, and certainly most of the complex work. the doors need installing, and the shell preparing and painting.
So what does 1000 hours and £50k do to your 106??

106boat3ty5.jpg

768be0632c5ddb5800281faos9.jpg

6cf8f334b752dfffe5d1b15gk2.jpg

748834cf6b23d95ea01351fgd8.jpg

b85ca2c7a215c321661915cfo8.jpg

Brian

RMS Regular
Drives
Baby AMG
Did it mention what mental house the fella invested £50,000 into it was in???

Fail.... (n)(n)(n)

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
OMG I think I have actually pissed my panties! Don't let DMCL see this as it will keep him going for ideas until 2014

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
How the hell is there 50k's worht there :confounded: Surely that has to be on stupid labour charges?!?!?

Rear end looks like a goofy Sugar Puffs honey monster :confounded::p

Lee

RMS Regular
Lol, the customer probably asked them to build it to that specification, just to sit back laughing at their inevitable fail at selling it.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
the customer must have been having a laugh...more fools the bodyshop for not taking payment before creating that abortion

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Youve all gone and hurt billy's feelings....

that lad was having a dreadful day when he decided it was the way to go

could have had a 1000bhp evo or something

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thats almost the price of a new Nissan GTR. . . . . I know what I'd rather have. What a tw@t

Gaz

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I understand why the owner didn't pay for it... I certainly wouldn't shell out £50k on that

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Is there a chance that it's a photoshop?? Absolutly rediculous looking thing but surely it would be impossible to get the wheels off/on?? Unless they were put on before the bumper/quarter pannel was made and they don't plan on ever having to change the tyres!

Bazza

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio RS 220
will be a long day in hell before that guy gets day release again!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.