£50 Halfords voucher- £40

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
I'm gonna be a cheekey fecker here an say £30 let me know if its any use to u ;)

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Oh... looks like i've logged into Gumtree by mistake. deevtec kylus1986 :rolleyes:

Lyons Is this a physical voucher or some code thing? My cheapo Halfords power washer packed up last week, and because i got my foam lance with teh attachement to suit it, i'm going to be stuck having to buy another Halfords one (n)

Saunts

RMS Regular
PacMan Davey at Procar midgt be able to get the different attachments. I think he holds them all in stock to suit most power washers.

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Saunts I had no idea they were even interchangeable, but just looked and it appears its on a thread alright! I'm such a dunce.

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Lyons I still need a powerwasher though, do Halfords only sell their own branded ones?

And is it a physical voucher, or a code thingy-ma-jig?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
They do Karcher too I believe?

No it's a physical voucher.

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Yeah just had a look on the website, i spotted a Karcher in Tesco the other day actually. Must have a look and see if its a same model that they sell in Halfords 8-(

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Flip, typically was up dromore direction yesterday, but unlikely to be bavk for a few weeks. Quite fancy a bit more discount on a halfords item ive my eye on. Will ponder...

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Lyons Bit out of the way for me as well :rolleyes: Unless you'd be up for meeting at Knocknagoney after work or something?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.