£62k Civic Type R!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Silly money! Think that did the rounds as a press car, pretty sure I recognise that reg from Evo.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
£62k for a Civic, as they say there is one born every minute.

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
Seen a black mugen on in Newry on southern plates. Didn't really like it.

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
think it will sell?? it says its the fastest fwd car in the worold but there was an ep3 in fast car last month over 300bhp NA

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
300.jpg

^^

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
think it will sell?? it says its the fastest fwd car in the worold but there was an ep3 in fast car last month over 300bhp NA

sure was the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA not putting out 250 bhp near a decade ago

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
bigger bhp doesn't make it faster!

£62k is some dough. Nice motor though.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
there was an integra floating about ards a while back was the fastest n/a car around ! well it was the fastest teg in the country fo sho

to be fair if i had a lottery win under my belt i,d buy it

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
there was an integra floating about ards a while back was the fastest n/a car around ! well it was the fastest teg in the country fo sho

Thought all the quickest ones were in Lisburn

or have they been farmed out across the land now

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
Seen a black mugen on in Newry on southern plates. Didn't really like it.

Its not a real mugen..

Its the actual mugen prototype and is the only one in the world that was used for mags, press release etc..if someone wants it bad they will pay i suppose..

I wouldnt buy it..and no..mine was the fastest!!!lol

Mark_C

RMS Regular
FFS, you could build a 300hp 1.9 n/a Mi16 engine for WAY less than that. Probably 10 times less than that. And with no variable valve timing or control. Just old fashioned big valves.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
whose going to pay 62k for a honda civic which is near 4years old. fair enough its had a lot of work but thats new m5 territory!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3

to be fair if i had a lottery win under my belt i,d buy it

Is that the milano red one that SteveyTurbo used to own Nige?

With regards to that FN2 - why £62K, because Mugen have been tinkering with it? That bonnet looks gash! It aint worth 62K!

dufunk

RMS Regular
Extra 10 n/m of torque after the rebuild and mods whats the point for that money id be looking serious bhp, my 18 years car would prob still sit with the so called fastest n/a! having 90 n/m more from an 18 years car compared to that.

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Honda tax!

Looks like a classic case of "Its worth what I paid for it" which doesnt always ring true

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Aye, dead on... Sure Willy Mac was looking at buying an EG Civic that done the quarter mile in 7.5 seconds about a year ago after selling his Skyline, and that was it on road fuel as it wouldn't grip with race fuel...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.