'05 ep3 type R premier edition.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
After selling my dc2 during the week I originally wanted a dc5, however insurance is still almost double my dc2 on them so it's not worth the extra 1k IMO so a premier ep3 was my second choice. Not much spec really just lowered 30mm and usual premier Editon interior etc. Very clean original example I'm very happy with it!
Plans are ; Tegiwa intake
Inlet/exhaust manifolds
De-Cat
Full system
Hondata/Map

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 206

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Nice one, identical to my own and pretty much the same plans! How are you finding it compared to the teg so far?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Looka really nice!
I find the ep3 a bit of a novelty for a wee while then you get bored very quickly of them, plans sounsd good though very costly for little gains imo

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Nice one, identical to my own and pretty much the same plans! How are you finding it compared to the teg so far?
Thanks mate. At first I hated it but it's grew on me big time, I prefer my integra tbf but not as an all rounder if you get me?

what an almost standard premier ep3 ! looks perfect as is . id leave it . so refreshing to see an un modded one (y)
Thanks mate.

Looka really nice!
I find the ep3 a bit of a novelty for a wee while then you get bored very quickly of them, plans sounsd good though very costly for little gains imo
Little gains? With bolt ons and a map k20s can be 230/240bhp lol you'd pick up all the bits for little more than a grand second hand.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
Ah man.....wish I hadn't of looked this now. Putting me in the mood for another ep3, facelift this time

iimm

RMS Regular
Drives
Carlos VonDriver
The ep3, facelift in particular, have aged remarkably well!! That looks lovely.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Very nice mate, looks almost identical to my own lol

Cheers. It's staying the same looks wise anyway, have an added an aem v2 until my Tegiwa intake comes. Sounds pretty good tbh but have heard they suffer badly from heat soak.
image.jpg

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Yeah they do, acceleration will most likely suffer a bit, all they do is add grunt lol

Seems to be the same really, Tegiwa one is ordered which is a good job. Then just need to find a decent manifold/decat! Have you a thread on yours?

AndyG

RMS Regular
We are getting into colder weather so I wouldn't stress out about heat soak too much.. Looks a real good example.. I'm forever considering going back to one. They're a perfect all rounder. A diff would be a good upgrade also but big money

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
We are getting into colder weather so I wouldn't stress out about heat soak too much.. Looks a real good example.. I'm forever considering going back to one. They're a perfect all rounder. A diff would be a good upgrade also but big money

I know lol, although the Tegiwa one is proven with gains once mapped alongside inlet/exhaust etc. Dc5 box sorts that though, that's what I miss most from my dc2 it helped the handling so much.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Looking to fit xenons/halogen lights to this anyone know what's The best kit or bulbs to order? Cheers

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Done a right bit to it now, wallets a lot lighter anyway lol! Skunk 2 gear knob, Tegiwa carbon inlet cover, Carbon induction kit, japspeed 4 branch & decat (no pics yet) and a full hks HI power stainless system. Next up hondata/RBC inlet and a map.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.