11th june stormont dollingstown car club

design1

RMS Regular
dollingstown car club holding it here this year meant to be big, over 30 car clubs going was told.this is usually held in dollingstown every year.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Should be a decent turnout for this, hopefully the fact that Kilbroney is on next weekend doesn't put people off, but from what I've been told, its all hard standing, nothing parked on grass after the Redbull fiasco.
Just gonna give the ZX a spruce up for it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
What time at? I will be out and about with the wee man before 12 and after 1 so may drive by if I have time/weather dependant but then run the risk of him seeing the PARRRRRRK!!!

Gambit

RMS Regular
First time I'd got a decent look round the engine bay on citroen sm....as if it isnt a quirky enough car with the Maserati v6 engine. The gearbox is actually mounted at front of the engine and the engine is right up against the bulkhead...so technically it's a mid engined car 🤯

Seen @purplea4T heading out, sounded well, as I was dandering out also....in the rain

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Turned up and the heavens opened up as I approached Stormont.

Though by reading others accounts, I wish I had parked up and gone now.

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h
Some stuff there today alright, glad I got to drive past most of it nice and slow as we got to stay all of ten minutes with the toddler!