Gumball 3000 comes to Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
damn shame i would love to take part in that but the car aint gonna be ready till end of summer :worried:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
This will be class to see.

RMS trip t the gumball and then into a bar?! We might even get a decent day to sit out. Like cars and coffee, but without the driving and more of the drinking.

I'm up for this idea with bells on, went to see the Irish version a few years back and it was brilliant.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I'm up for this idea with bells on, went to see the Irish version a few years back and it was brilliant.
That was the cannonball Mel, at leat the entry fee's for that are honest and it raises a ton of money for charities rather than lining pockets.
Should be a bit of a spectacle though no doubt

Gambit

RMS Regular
Was there like some sort of media annoucement today or something? or is there another rally happening this weekend?

just seen a pile of gumball/stickered up type R8, lambo, porsche, BMW, RR heading down Dargan to Sealink terminal

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Im heading to Dublin on that weekend to see all the entries, really excited to see Josh Cartu's custom blue carbon Ferrari.

11349324_897478833683860_1285007849_n.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Im heading to Dublin on that weekend to see all the entries, really excited to see Josh Cartu's custom blue carbon Ferrari.

11349324_897478833683860_1285007849_n.jpg

Where is it in Dublin promised the wee fella I would take him down and watch them all heading up the road?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Merrion Square @jonny_w in Dublin.

From the website:

Saturday - All 100 Gumball cars will start arriving on the grid in preparation for their 3000 mile journey. Get up close and see an array of the world's most expensive, impressive and rare automobiles.

Sunday - Witness the beginning of the 2016 Gumball 3000 Rally from the start line as all the Gumball cars start their engines and are waved off under the start flag as they begin their first leg of the rally to Edinburgh via Belfast.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Does anyone know how long they stop at the checkpoints or is it simply drive on through ... ?

Dublin on the Saturday should be absolutely rammed, great atmosphere im hoping.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Apparently Ronnie Brown is doing it in the C63 Merc. It's away getting wrapped at the minute I was told.

Must be some money in fish and chips :eek:

Haven't seen the Merc in a while so it may well be away. Fair play if he is doing it, would love to do something like this!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Must be some money in fish and chips :eek:

Haven't seen the Merc in a while so it may well be away. Fair play if he is doing it, would love to do something like this!

Don't eat his place but there must be lol it's a lot of money I agree would be totally amazing to do.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I'll be in Dublin on Saturday for a good look around the exotics on display! Looking forward to it and maybe seeing a few of them out and about that night.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.