19" BBS Championships

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maxer

I have recently purchased an evo VI which has 19" championship wheels fitted. I want to fit a nice set of 17's or 18's at a maximum, in white if I could get them.
So either make me an offer for the BBS wheels or alternatively if you have something that would suit my needs, perhaps a swap could be arranged.
The championsip wheels are in very good condition with some minor scuffs to two of them. They are fitted with BF Goodrich tyres all with plenty of tread.

img0868mediumem1.jpg

img0869mediummw8.jpg

Two of the wheels are scuffed like you can see in the bottom pic and the other two are as the top pic.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Phil, that savage Evo of yours only has 4 wheels. I wouldnt be selling these either. Is it the 19" rubber putting you off?

Maxer

OP
M
yip as Phil said its the effect on handling. The previous owner must not have been too keen at pushing it hard because he would have noticed how much the handling had suffered. I know they are a lovely and now sought after rim but to me its more important my car handles like it should.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Agreed 19s are more for show on an EVO so if its ultimate performance you are after, a set of lightweight 17s would be the way to go (even stock!).
At least you will get good coin for the BBS.

Maxer

OP
M
WHEELS SOLD. I will get some pics of the car up once I have her finished.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.