BMW Z3M Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I remember one at £12k ......... should have bought it.

I think they've aged tremendously, they seem to get more love now than when they were just out.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I was largely lambasted on here last time I gave my opinion years back. Oddly enough they've grown on me with age!

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
As per the article, I'm starting to think BMW were a little ahead of their time design wise

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Not sure I'd agree there, I actually think Bangles bulky e60 design is aging badly!

Really? I think they haved aged quite well but I have a soft spot for them so that may also play a factor haha. Well apart that every E60 is now an SE wearing an M Sport kit and dragging its arse off the ground but thats another story lol.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Brilliant brilliant wee cars, loved mine more than any other car I've owned since.

Mostly I got "what the hell is that" comments when I owned it, hairdresser jokes etc, but those in the know....knew!

My missus at the time drove it almost every day too, she loved it!

Pics taken by @tmr after he detailed it.

IMG_6088.JPG
IMG_6089.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_6091.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG
IMG_6093.JPG
IMG_6094.JPG
IMG_6095.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Driven two of these years ago when they were reasonably fresh and fell in love, such an awesome looking car to this day

Conor

RMS Regular
Forgot you had 1 of these G. Seems to be a bit of a trend here of you getting rid of BMW's which are now worth big money :p.

Took the words out of my mouth. :joy:

I absolutely loved these as a kid, they were mental looking at the time they came out.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Love these a lot, an imola red s54 one, black leather (NO red leather bits) and shadow chrome wheels please.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
my mate had one of these for a while (owned 50/50 between him and his dad)

Although I enjoyed driving it, i was underwhelmed by the performance a bit. Maybe it was because the power delivery was so linear???

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
my mate had one of these for a while (owned 50/50 between him and his dad)

Although I enjoyed driving it, i was underwhelmed by the performance a bit. Maybe it was because the power delivery was so linear???

Surprised at that, most people seem to think they were even sharper than the equivalent engined e36 M3 - which wasn't a slouch. Was your mates the earlier engine or later engine?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Surprised at that, most people seem to think they were even sharper than the equivalent engined e36 M3 - which wasn't a slouch. Was your mates the earlier engine or later engine?

One of the quickest cars I ever had, 2nd and 3rd gear were relentless! Never tried the S50 version though, but I don't think there was much in them power wise?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.