1981 Suzuki GS550T - Rare Bike- SOLD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
1981 Suzuki GS550T - I purchased the bike as it sits and planned to do it up for the summer, but due to other projects i am not getting the time to work on it.

Bike starts and runs perfect. Engine is excellent, only 19k miles on it. my plans for it were to paint the tank and recover the seat and this would leave it mint.

This is a chance to own a rare vinatge bike, not many of these on the roads.

£1000

Bike is located between Antrim and Ballymena.

Any questions just give me a shout.

IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0228.jpg IMG_0229.jpg IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0231.jpg

Dave..

RMS Regular
1981 Suzuki GS550T - I purchased the bike as it sits and planned to do it up for the summer, but due to other projects i am not getting the time to work on it.

Bike starts and runs perfect. Engine is excellent, only 19k miles on it. my plans for it were to paint the tank and recover the seat and this would leave it mint.

This is a chance to own a rare vinatge bike, not many of these on the roads.

£1000

Bike is located between Antrim and Ballymena.

Any questions just give me a shout.

View attachment 181541 View attachment 181542 View attachment 181543 View attachment 181544 View attachment 181545
Is it a uk bike?
When was it last mot’d / on the road?
Do you have the V5?

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
Could be an import, i recall the v5 saying something about it being first registed in 1998 (dont have the v5 to hand at the min)
it was last mot'd in 2013. the chap put it through mot and then parked in his garage and it was never out again due to his ill health.
Yes i have full V5 in my name.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.