1990 Mk2 Polo

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineJetta
Drives
Old VWs
I’ve a big bag of assorted off cuts of veltrim carpet, left over from doing many van linings...how much do you need?
I genuinely couldn't even guess... but I'd happily take what you've got and even give ya a few quid for the gesture pal. The biggest single piece needed would be for the door cards, the floor has a hinged panel for spare tire access under the foam tiles so they wouldn't even need to be big pieces.
Than
Halfords sell a 2x1m roll for £25. That should be enough for you? Wee van looks great btw
Thanks pal, just don't look too closely or you might think otherwise lol

Is it any good? The image of that product online makes it look like its quite fluffy and thick :/
Thats what ive done to my daily driver 6n2 Polo and its best mod.
I just ordered the carpet online, ot only took afew days to arrive.
Clearly we both have amazing ideas then ;) haha! would love to see your conversion

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I genuinely couldn't even guess... but I'd happily take what you've got and even give ya a few quid for the gesture pal. The biggest single piece needed would be for the door cards, the floor has a hinged panel for spare tire access under the foam tiles so they wouldn't even need to be big pieces.

I’ll dig out what I have and you can go through it

Am pretty sure I’ve a box or two of new tins of the proper contact adhesive you’ll need to use with it also

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineJetta
Drives
Old VWs
I’ll dig out what I have and you can go through it

Am pretty sure I’ve a box or two of new tins of the proper contact adhesive you’ll need to use with it also
RMS forum members yet again proving to be fantastic! I'll drop you a message pal, cheers