Motorsport: 2002 JCW MINI Cooper s - Ideal Track Slag

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I have this is for breaking but if anyone is interested it will make an ideal track slag or a project car for restoration. Car starts drives and runs perfect, wads of service history and proper JCW tuning certificate with invoice for £3.5k when fitted in 04. The car needs a supercharger or its own rebuilt. Body work is very good for the age apart from one right rear quarter panel has had a poor spray job. £1600 no offers, can supply a good used supercharger for £200 if required.
IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

Last edited:

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
OP
Wild Thing
full tunning kit, JCW exhaust, reduced 11% pully but supercharger fooked, ported exhaust ports, associated rocker and intercooler covers.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
OP
Wild Thing
Right people to eliminate any more needless PMs.
1. I do not know the history of the car.
2. Price is not open to offer, i will break the car as thats what we do if asking price is not achieved.
3. I am not interested in building this for you. It only needs a supercharger which i can supply at additional cost as above
4. Car is sold as is for spares repairs

That about covers it and stops me answering the same questions over and over in pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.