2004 Azure Blue 350Z GT

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Such a nice example and finally its beginning to appreciate!

Reactions: PDM

PDM

RMS Regular
OP
PDM
Drives
my wife nuts
Cheers murf, well I've certainly appreciated it over the last 2 years!

PDM

RMS Regular
OP
PDM
Drives
my wife nuts
Great chatting with you on Saturday. Couldn't get over how clean the car is, and the colour is stunning.
cheers Capt'n, likewise, great day out, free tea n traybakes!!! What's not to like, you're S2000 looked class mate.

PDM

RMS Regular
OP
PDM
Drives
my wife nuts
So 12months on and not much to update with the Zed on due to a house move and renovation project that has just simply took over my life for the last 8months!
The Zed is now living in the luxury of a garage, not for the 1st time but for me its my very first....eyes welled up when I lifted the roller doors for the first time!

The Zed has generally been very well behaved, even though its rarely been out and about except for the odd commute.
There was however a hissy fit moment at being evicted out of the garage, which was for a while a kind of dumping ground/workshop.

One morning, turned the key, engaged 1st, massive bang, engine died, a filling of the shorts moment, so to speak.
After the panic settled, with the clutch pedal almost welded to the floor, the mind sharpened to, its alright mate, prob just a clutch, engine's ok...engines ok!
Turns out it was a clutch slave cylinder. This being a DE engine, it was a straight forward replacement with it being on the outside of the gearbox.
Horsham's had a replacement in stock, 24hrs later, delivered, fitted next day. Perfect! If it were a HR engine, different story, gearbox out job apparently.

A break from the norm, had to go to an on site meet for a new project in Portaferry. With all this good weather decided to take the Zed rather than the diesel daily.
Be claiming business miles for this one, but @40p per mile allowance, this still wasn't going to be a freebie!

The drive out was mixed, so much slow traffic on the Ards peninsular, between HGV's, tractors, OAP's out for a jolly, its great the Zed has the low down grunt to easily slip past.
With the meet out out of the way, thought, why rush back to the office, so I took the long route back, with a cheeky coffee on the way!
It might not be the NC500 but I still enjoyed this day none the less.

20200830_114449.jpg

20230629_121906.jpg

20221221_153110.jpg

20221105_172359.jpg

Attachments

• 20221221_153110.jpg
    20221221_153110.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 5

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
The slave cylinders a major weak point, I changed mine a few years back. I was thinking about making up a heatshield for mine at some point, had a slight stuck pedal issue the other day in the heat.

Your rear arches look super clean, wish I could say the same about my own.

Reactions: PDM