2004 Clio 1.5DCi -30mm springs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilG

RMS Regular
as above.

I think the dci uses different diameter shocks than the petrols, but i'm not sure.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
the springs are the same lad

the shock width at the bottom is different just for some reason

PhilG

RMS Regular
OP
P
Good stuff then. Any chance you have any spare lowerin springs from before you fitted your coilovers?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i do lol but i want to keep hold of them for when i decide to sell the car - soz

i have a boot lid at the house if your interested and ill get you those arch liners!!! i was in a rush on friday and forgot them soz

PhilG

RMS Regular
OP
P
Dont know if i have any need for a bootlid, but ill ask my man on monday to see if he wants it, although he already has plenty.
Is it bright red or burgandy? and does it have glass/spoiler/button/badge/interior panel/wiper? And what money you looking for it?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
its bright red, glass, no spoiler, no wiper,no motor, badge and button

cost me £70 which i was going to smooth but went off the idea so ill take £50 for it

PhilG

RMS Regular
OP
P
Bump.

Sorry boydie, i took count today, already have 8 bootlids. There's no market for them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.