2006 Audi S3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Finally took the plunge and got back into a fast car. All this talk of luxo diesels was all well and good but ultimately there is just nothing like being able to floor the throttle and get pushed back in your seat :grinning:

So with that in mind sold the A6 (a truly fantastic car in its own right) and flew to Leeds for this.

Late 06
68k miles
MOT/TAX into next year
RNS-E full satnav with IPOD connector (basic one that dummies a changer)
Full black heated leather
Bi-xenons
RS4 alloys with potenzas on

One flight, bus and train later I done a deal and was on my way for the 300 mile trip to Cairnryan.

Last edited:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Nice wheels pabs! Great buy! Jealous!

I'm sure its a big step up in terms of your previous S3?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
If you ever plan to change the rims let me know. I have the perfect home for them rims thats on her

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Nice colour & spec, bit of work ahead but no bother to you! All the best with it

(have you it revo'd yet?)

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Very nice indeed. I did pretty much the same trip when I collected the A3, was a nice drive :grinning:

Queue Mr Boyd @Boydie with a list of mods :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Im tempted to buy @technics100 wheels (genuine RS4 original shape) but need to sort some things out first and see whats left in the kitty
Im trying to buy a golf wheel at min but not sure if i will get them so keep me in mind as these are a wheel that would work perfectly.

Plus im in no rush to change as have enough teead on the wheels to get mw to thw summer

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
need to check if this one is mapped or Im just not used to power but its seriously quick.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
happy days lad, nice machine alright! glad you got her home in one piece. I was surprised by how well they go too as standard...id love a sportback though :-( anybody wanna buy mine lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.