2006 Nissan 350z GT

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’m not usually a massive fan of the looks of the 350, but the combination of stance, black wheels and black lips make this look fantastic! I really love it, sits perfectly.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Looking great! Have you swapped the bonnet for a 2007+ model one?

Yes mate. The credit goes to previous owner who switched it out. Must admit I’d never thought of it myself but I love the old school nod of the bonnet bulge.

I think it looks absolutely great David!
I ran mine as a daily for awhile, really hurt the old pocket and was shifted. Great fun cars though, specially in the snow ;)

They are hilarious in the snow lol but yes must admit heavy on the money as a daily
Lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
I’m not usually a massive fan of the looks of the 350, but the combination of stance, black wheels and black lips make this look fantastic! I really love it, sits perfectly.

Thanks mate appreciate that. Tired to sutbly tie everything in together.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Bit of an update.

Headlights have been getting faded as @soupz can testify on.

Been annoying me for a while. So took the DA out earlier and 3 stage polished then.

1hrs work andnim very happy with results.

Going to sort some uv protectant spray asap also.

Hard to picture but very very bad esp at top of headlight.

Before

A6BA4CF9-AAF1-4ADF-AF4E-D53B0E14F2A9.jpeg

After

A7518EFC-87FD-4AC5-B0EA-D0C1C8D7AFF2.jpeg

As said photos don’t do them justice

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Turned out well mate, loads better. Wee touches and all that...

What's next?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Lol no, they just look more tempting with rubber wrapped around them, not bad are they? :joy:

They are stunning mate and worth every penny. Just don’t have the pennies right now with wife on maternity etc

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
quick update

car is booked in with Pentagon for end of month for the glass to be tinted, thinking the smoked glass will link well to the black and silver theme.

Simon at Pentagon is smashing to deal with and chatted over phone for ages, giving info on different types of film and tint levels etc. Explained everything.

Going for same levels as @Eddie_ after seeing the photos of his Megane.

Car is signed up for JPCC show, got a few little ideas for the car just for that day, will see how that materialises or not lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
As much as I loved your mx5, I think this car wins hands down. Looks really well.

Thanks mate. Went to see my old Mx5 when it was back up for sale. 2years with no care or tlc, arches were rotten. Pity cause car was lovely back then.

But yeah totally prefer the 350z lol.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I hear you roaring past mine on a daily. Hear you before I see you and always know it's your car lol sounds class! (y)

Cro

RMS Regular
You'll be grand at MOT I reckon. Looks very similar to mine and i've had no problems *touch wood*
Maybe the windows always happen to be down during the test

Looks much meaner with them

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
You'll be grand at MOT I reckon. Looks very similar to mine and i've had no problems *touch wood*
Maybe the windows always happen to be down during the test

Looks much meaner with them

Yeah gonna try n blag it when times comes around.

Although I think the fact your Nissan is a GTR May help it swing the mot’r lol