2007 GSXR1000

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
@Slimsbikers what did you replace the gixer with?

As soon as things ease, I'm getting a road bike again.... Thinking it will be one of the few things we'll get to enjoy in 2020

There is a 2011 tuono v4 for sale locally.... But I'd consider a giver or blade & maybe add heli bars... As my back is fooked

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
S1000xr
@Slimsbikers what did you replace the gixer with?

As soon as things ease, I'm getting a road bike again.... Thinking it will be one of the few things we'll get to enjoy in 2020

There is a 2011 tuono v4 for sale locally.... But I'd consider a giver or blade & maybe add heli bars... As my back is fooked
Haven't had a chance to replace it with anything yet thanks to the lockdown.Feels very weird having no bike in the garage 8-( .Have had a couple of the V4 Tuonos.Best fun I've ever had on 2 wheels.If you go for 1,check if the stator has been upgraded.They were a weak point in the early bikes and if you have to do the stator they recommend you do the flywheel as well.Think you're looking at £250-£350 to do both depending if you can do the work yourself.Other than that they give no bother and are a fantastic road bike.As for the gsxr or the blade,the Helibars made a huge difference to comfort.I only sold mine because with the wind protection from the fairing it's too easy to start doing silly speeds and the old license is still pretty useful :grinning: :grinning: