200sx is finished, pic up too. now with intercooler

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pocket_rocket

have the new bumper and spoiler on with the 18's now. just need to finish the skirts and put a dose of engine bits in and she will be finished for a wee while.
whats the verdict good or bad?

newfront1.JPG

sidenew1.JPG

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
lookin well - wheels really suit the car

you need the sideskirts, like you say, but you're gonna need something to lower the back bumper too or it's gonna look out of proportion.

/what about the fire damaged scoob?!!?

Pocket_rocket

OP
P
fire damaged scoob? erm nope, scoob with no front wings you mean. its a job for another day once more parts arrive for it.
have skirts in the garage but i have been up to my eyeballs and havent had a chance to look near them. the spoiler needs attached properly and holes filled in the tailgate, also more laquer needed on the spoiler and bumper but it will do till im painting the skirts.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
shes lookin well - u not gettin a rear bumper for it?

Pocket_rocket

OP
P
nope, havent seen any rear bumpers i like enough yet id go for rear corner splitter tho, i like the rear bumper to sit higher in the middle and low on the sides. cars with bumpers sidding an inch off the ground are odd looking and dont like speed ramps etc, i couldnt be bothered fixing it all the time. she'll do rightly.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Looking very well although I'm more a fan of the S14A than the S14. Was thinking about one to replace my S13 but might go for something with a bit more power instead.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
yeah, its coming along very nicely, your skirts and a nice rear bump will be the business.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
nice man, lookin 4ward to seein it in the flesh!

also something distinctively familar to me unpainted in the left hand side background of that 2nd pic ;)

MarkOne

RMS Regular
Sir Sax said:
lol fezaris parts left out in the gutter

tho it does look primed at least just as he promised it was haha, nah yer car looks mint, still reckon the colour theme we talked about on yers would look the bizzness man

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Looks welll, defo need some sbtle skirts... But i have to say the wheels aint doin the deals with me...

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Fezari said:
Sir Sax said:

tho it does look primed at least just as he promised it was haha, nah yer car looks mint, still reckon the colour theme we talked about on yers would look the bizzness man

poor fezari! thats my old bumper - ready to move on to a new customer! sorry! :lol:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
a huge FMIC would look sweetie in that bumper.....love these cars and will hopefully be in ownership of one in the not to distant future! :laughing:

MarkOne

RMS Regular
VEN©M said:
Fezari said:
Sir Sax said:

poor fezari! thats my old bumper - ready to move on to a new customer! sorry! :lol:

not poor fezari at all but cheers 4 the info as im nxt in line so good to know thats not mine, just looked very similar from far away pic with big gaping hole for mesh on the front :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.