2014 Astra GTC VXR

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Swapped the Rangey away last weke for this, needed some work was in limp mode plenty lights on the dash and looking worse for wear, plan on keeping this one for a while as its due me very little infant close to scrap money.

Here's the night I got it
IMG-20240518-WA0001.jpeg

Straight to work removing the gash stickers, underglow etc it had been proper chavved.

She's an aero with the floating brembos, decat, some exhaust, filter and intake.

20240525_135130.jpg
20240525_135140.jpg
20240525_135153.jpg
20240525_135201.jpg
20240525_152208.jpg

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Very nice.

Not close to a Vauxhall man, but these have aged superbly well.

How would you rate it to drive?

c_rad

RMS Regular
Drives
Range Rover
That's a million times better without those stupid decals.

How are you finding it after the Range Rover?

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Very nice.

Not close to a Vauxhall man, but these have aged superbly well.

How would you rate it to drive?
Goes really well handles superb bit firm bit getting used to it now. I actually like it never ever thought I'd say that šŸ¤£

That's a million times better without those stupid decals.

How are you finding it after the Range Rover?

So far spent less on fuel, tax and insurance, can actually send it on and have fun without anything breaking, although spent a fortune rectifying the previous owners gash mods. Going to get a fmic, primary cat delete and we should be fit for 350 bhp, unless a subaru comes along for a deal against it

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Goes really well handles superb bit firm bit getting used to it now. I actually like it never ever thought I'd say that šŸ¤£

So far spent less on fuel, tax and insurance, can actually send it on and have fun without anything breaking, although spent a fortune rectifying the previous owners gash mods. Going to get a fmic, primary cat delete and we should be fit for 350 bhp, unless a subaru comes along for a deal against it
IMG_2702.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks decent. Cousin had one which was a good going thing. How does it manage with the scottish hill climbing and dog(s) ?

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Looks decent. Cousin had one which was a good going thing. How does it manage with the scottish hill climbing and dog(s) ?
Boots big enough for the pup we kept even once he grows, they are pretty massive inside to be fair. Most of the places we go walking the dog are forestry commission tracks so have car parks etc, joys of the Highlands they cater for tourists who can't drive
Boots big enough for the pup we kept even once he grows, they are pretty massive inside to be fair. Most of the places we go walking the dog are forestry commission tracks so have car parks etc, joys of the Highlands they cater for tourists who can't drive