2014 kirkistown fiesta zetec cup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ANDYBL4IR

RMS Regular
OP
ANDYBL4IR
I agree graham, all the info in one place. Just have to get the word out now an get bigger grids. Hopefully we will have some of the guys up from mondello to mix it up

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I agree graham, all the info in one place. Just have to get the word out now an get bigger grids. Hopefully we will have some of the guys up from mondello to mix it up
Aye conor told me about the reg changes making it much easier to go down or for them to come up which is great

rallystox

RMS Member
Drives
RX8
new website looks excellent, and this is a good strong series to watch. Excellent change on the regs as it was a big shame guys from the north not being aloud to race at mondello

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
new website looks excellent, and this is a good strong series to watch. Excellent change on the regs as it was a big shame guys from the north not being aloud to race at mondello
They were allowed and a few did. Just couldnt score points in southern championship

rallystox

RMS Member
Drives
RX8
ha ha not all the champions of those fell into either category but there were a few doing a bit more than skirting on the outskirts of regs.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.