2017 Ford Focus

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
My manager has a blue one, has had it more or less from new and now has 120k miles on it - his is mountuned too and loves it still!

I genuinely don't see why most desire to have bigger cars - yeah they can be handy the odd time but as said above, mid sized hatch does everything the majority need every day.

For example, I saw this elderly gentleman this morning, by himself in a massive 740i BMW - he looked lost in it (but it was Malone Rd :joy: )

I think I will always be in hatch backs

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Pointless post but I’ve lived with this car for 1.5 years now covering 8k miles.

I absolutely love it.
It lives outside, gets left in airport car parks for weeks at a time, seats the wife & 3 kids (plus pram) comfortably, most exhilarating driving experience I’ve ever had, doesn’t depreciate, turns heads everywhere.

I would even go as far as to say it’s the best car I’ve ever owned.

I have had my blue MK3 RS from new and is used as a daily too. They are great fun cars. I don't think I could sell it as ticks so many boxes for me. Mine is running MSD420, so it goes well too.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
IMG_5625.jpeg

Pulled this out of the garage after spending 4 months at work over the Summer. Fitted Michelin CrossClimate 2’s, a new plate & x3 car seats this morning & boy does this thing still stir my soul. Such useable fun.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
View attachment 413647

Pulled this out of the garage after spending 4 months at work over the Summer. Fitted Michelin CrossClimate 2’s, a new plate & x3 car seats this morning & boy does this thing still stir my soul. Such useable fun.
Ford just seem to know how to make a decent driving motor, even in "normal" spec cars, even vans...

Never actually driven an angry ford of any guise.

Everyone feel free to offer the random fella of the interweb, that you've never met, a go driving in your fast ford.....😏🙄🤔

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Ford just seem to know how to make a decent driving motor, even in "normal" spec cars, even vans...

Never actually driven an angry ford of any guise.

Everyone feel free to offer the random fella of the interweb, that you've never met, a go driving in your fast ford.....😏🙄🤔

Yeah sure Lenny anytime

SoobyDoobyDo

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy gt
Fantastic car! I’ve always been curious to drive one. I got to ride in a Focus ST (turbo 4 cyl but FWD only with way less bells and whistles). We finally got them in the US after 10 years (I had a 2006 focus sedan and remember seeing the RS come out in The UK). My mechanic had one, funny story about US Focus Rs models here…factory put on the wrong head gasket. My mechanic said it got a mustang 4 cyl turbo head gasket and another source said it was a Lincoln 4 cyl turbo head gasket. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Either way Ford US recalled them to replace the head gaskets and he said it wasn’t the same since so he got rid of it. I’m going to have to check out that estate RS too that’s an awesome conversion! Thanks for sharing, definitely agree the silver wheels really upgrade the look!