2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Yea it certainly looks more than just white, pearlescent I presume with a blue hue through it?
Yup. It’s white with blue. It’ll be interesting to see in the flesh.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
is this for sale again by another dealer? seen one pop up on facebook there now, what a car though:heart_eyes:

moglie

RMS Regular
is this for sale again by another dealer? seen one pop up on facebook there now, what a car though:heart_eyes:

What’s that about?!

Without wanting to divulge personal details etc lads, the car was sold to a well known local car enthusiast who has recently set up his own car company.

He's bought the car for himself first and foremost but is also opting to advertise the car through his own business. So his reasoning is if it sells it sells. If it doesn't he still has the car to use, to enjoy and to act as an advertisement for his newly created business

It's his car, he paid the money and he's at liberty to use it as he wishes and to that end I wish him all the best with it (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Without wanting to divulge personal details etc lads, the car was sold to a well known local car enthusiast who has recently set up his own car company.

He's bought the car for himself first and foremost but is also opting to advertise the car through his own business. So his reasoning is if it sells it sells. If it doesn't he still has the car to use, to enjoy and to act as an advertisement for his newly created business

It's his car, he paid the money and he's at liberty to use it as he wishes and to that end I wish him all the best with it (y)

I know him very well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.