2020 Suzuki Jimny SZ5

StuartS

RMS Regular
After putting down a deposit for an SZ4 Jimny in December I got a phone call this week from Suzuki Mallusk offering an SZ5 Jimny in white for delivery in 2-3 weeks. As there is over a 2 year waiting list on the mainland I was surprised to get offered a vehicle so quickly.

I have no doubt the Jimny is much better equipped to deal with the winter months than my m140i, and some off-roading could be on the cards in the future.

From reading and watching reviews on YouTube they are incredibly capable.

What are your thoughts?

1579092671029.png

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Tried talking the wife into 1 and getting rid of the Renegade, but it would just be a bit tight space-wise for her needs.

I think they’re awesome.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yes! Absolutely love them, wish I could've convinced the wife to get one but she wasn't having it.

Health to drive, and definitely get it round Flagstaff a spin to see what it can do

belfastchris

RMS Regular
Drives
E61msport
love the look of them - noticed one in mallusk suzuki a while back and then didn't see anymore for sale after, did notice someone driving one around mallusk then recently,
mini G-wagon look to them

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Love them, and have see a few about the place.

White looks the best in my eyes.

Looking forward to seeing one jacked up on all terrains!

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I know their small size is all part of the Jimny/SJ410 bloodline, but I'd love one of these if they were the size of a Vitara.
They look fantastic and there's already quite a lot of styling stuff them, in Japan at least.

migs

RMS Regular
I had the use of a demo from our Suzuki branch in Lurgan for a weekend during the summer and I honestly loved it. Admittedly the drive from Cookstown to the North Coast wasn't ideal (the dog was sick by the time I got to Maghera lol he is a bad traveller though!) but once in the Port it was fantastic. Ideal for those short journeys, easily manoeuvred and parked too. As a second vehicle where your not doing long journeys its ideal! White will look fantastic too!

pkn

RMS Regular
Drives
Evora S / 159
Would love Black Bison one...

johnm

RMS Regular
Awesome, subscribed.
I showed her one two weeks ago, completely left hooked me and said she loves them. Hands her Corsa back in September and one of these will be hopefully picked up.