2021 BMW m135i

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
looking at one of the new models here, hoping to pick something up with all the toys for a nice price..

is that too much to ask?

any owners here?

just need to sell my own 530d xdrive

davyk31

RMS Regular
Yes owned one since Nov 2019. Great car, goes really well with loads of grip with the Xdrive.
Some decent discounts and lease deals on them so getting something reasonable should be possible.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
@davyk31 yeah I really like them, need a good weekend with one but to be sure, I think maybe a second hand one with low miles is a great saving, not easy getting what I want..
Why are these wheels not readily available! Damn bmw
EC0F3CE1-BACC-4664-A1DB-2EC9B39D8970.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Only problem with the stock ones BMW have the offers on don't have a great deal of options on them.

They tend to very basic spec.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Think we had this discussion before about equipment but they are pretty well specced as standard. They do need the Plus pack to get the essential 19” wheels and sun pro glass. The pack also gives HK sounds and maybe another thing or two. The Tech pack gives reverse camera, head up display, wireless charging and some other bits. Other than that it doesn’t need a lot to my eyes. I would imagine a new one with a decent discount could be as cheap as a fresh used one. Have a look at TRL to get the going rate and get a local dealer to get very close.