2021 S1000RR Sport

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
June 2021 S1000RR Sport, 2500miles, I'm the only owner from new, never dropped, never tracked.

Usual spec with heated grips, cruise control, electronics package etc

Every option ticked when new which was near £5k:

Performance pack with forged wheels and all Racepro modes
Carbon pack with front mudguard, carbon hugger and chain guard, carbon tank infills
Billet pack with HP Levers, rearsets and engine protection
M endurance chain
Full Akrapovic stainless system (headers and carbon end can)

Evotech radiator guards, tail tidy and crash bungs

Puig screen

All standard parts included with sale, still boxed and brand new, zero miles on them.

Full main dealer history and always serviced in time. Had running in service done on time plus another service last year. Both keys, book pack, datatook stealth tracker, motorrad paddock stand etc

Only selling as I really don't get time to use it now.

£16995ono

May part ex for cheaper superbike and can also strip and sell as standard bike for £14500ono, but this will take longer with me working away

20220806_113139.jpg
20220804_125548.jpg
20220615_155636.jpg
20210722_172442.jpg
received_489370908838395.jpeg
received_1171171763403498.jpeg
received_991588238277290.jpeg
received_504573500795251.jpeg
received_517623336149650.jpeg
received_323013292891948.jpeg
received_1223483671440455.jpeg
20210630_163439.jpg
20210630_163500.jpg
20210630_163449.jpg

Attachments

• 20210630_163513.jpg
    20210630_163513.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210630_165419.jpg
    20210630_165419.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 17

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Gorgeous. Just a suggestion but might be worth giving Andy a call at AH Superbikes in Magherafelt as this is the calibre of machine he deals in!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Gorgeous. Just a suggestion but might be worth giving Andy a call at AH Superbikes in Magherafelt as this is the calibre of machine he deals in!

I actually did speak to him and he was spot on actually with what he said about not getting the money back for the optional extras. Basically not as much as I want for it lol.
Be better off stripping it to standard then giving it to him to get rid, but it's getting the time and then the hassle of posting everything, dealing with melters etc

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I actually did speak to him and he was spot on actually with what he said about not getting the money back for the optional extras. Basically not as much as I want for it lol.
Be better off stripping it to standard then giving it to him to get rid, but it's getting the time and then the hassle of posting everything, dealing with melters etc

Flip sake Gav, but no point keeping it if your not using it. The bike is stunning, I'm sure it wont sit long.

What's next, hoping its a SP1 or RSV Factory.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Flip sake Gav, but no point keeping it if your not using it. The bike is stunning, I'm sure it wont sit long.

What's next, hoping its a SP1 or RSV Factory.

Cheers mate. Yeah something older that can just sit there for when I need a blast would be great. Looking at both of the above mentioned bikes though probably more than I want to spend. 2016ish Blade be nice, especially the BSB edition one, quite like them.

Would even go for a nice ZX7R.

Also looked at the Aprilia RS660 but would need a spin on one to see what that amount of power is like on the roads

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Cheers mate. Yeah something older that can just sit there for when I need a blast would be great. Looking at both of the above mentioned bikes though probably more than I want to spend. 2016ish Blade be nice, especially the BSB edition one, quite like them.

Would even go for a nice ZX7R.

Also looked at the Aprilia RS660 but would need a spin on one to see what that amount of power is like on the roads

2016 blade would be lovely, they sit in a real sweet spot. Saw a lovely Rs660 in Belfast last week, sounded great. Heard mixed reports on reliability, but they would be so fun on the road.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
@gav525
Something a bit different, stick a daytime mot on it.

Lol as nice as that would be sitting in the house, not sure it would do for blasting up the coast road and the odd euro road trip or NC500. Class though!

2016 blade would be lovely, they sit in a real sweet spot. Saw a lovely Rs660 in Belfast last week, sounded great. Heard mixed reports on reliability, but they would be so fun on the road.

Yeah heard a few things about frames cracking and the like, but all sorted under warranty. Hoping to get a spin on one today, but really think an older superbike is where I need to be. Still do everything the BMW can do, I'll still not be able to ride it at even 60% of its ability, but cheap enough to drop on a track and not cry

Dave..

RMS Regular
Lol as nice as that would be sitting in the house, not sure it would do for blasting up the coast road and the odd euro road trip or NC500. Class though!

Yeah heard a few things about frames cracking and the like, but all sorted under warranty. Hoping to get a spin on one today, but really think an older superbike is where I need to be. Still do everything the BMW can do, I'll still not be able to ride it at even 60% of its ability, but cheap enough to drop on a track and not cry
I think your body would be aching after a few miles, a Euro trip would finish you.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000

MD is selling a nice one. I haven't been on the BMW since last year, fireblade does everything as good with fewer worries.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Bike was stripped back to standard before I left for work, but left the full exhaust system on.

It's headed up to AH Superbikes to be sold, hopefully in the next week or so and price will be £14995 for anyone interested 👍🏻

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Thats a really sexy bike. Unfortunatly I'll never spend even half that much on a single bike. I'd rather have 3 cheaper ones in different classes.

Must have been a great thing to ride.

I like to be out as often as possible, even if all I can fit in is 30 min after dinner the odd time.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Thats a really sexy bike. Unfortunatly I'll never spend even half that much on a single bike. I'd rather have 3 cheaper ones in different classes.

Must have been a great thing to ride.

I like to be out as often as possible, even if all I can fit in is 30 min after dinner the odd time.

Ah it was good fun to ride but like you say, you could have 3, 4 even 5 cheaper different class bikes for the same money and still have as much fun.

Plus being away half the year or more I really wasn't getting the use out of it that something of that value needed so away it went.

Will be replaced asap by something else asap, but in the meantime I'm just enjoying the wee Monkey bike