NI Regional fuel prices thread

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Searched for one and couldn't find one. Might be beneficial now that fuel companies seen to be making up the prices as they go along! Let's support those who are supporting us with the lower prices?

Ballynahinch tonight
20220301_175126.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Diesel was £1.47 this at the Nicholl unmanned station in Ballymoney this afternoon. Its normally 3-4p cheaper per litre than the others in Ballymoney.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
149.9 for both. But it jumped from 142.9 overnight on Thursday to 146.9 and then by lunchtime Friday it was 149.9

Yet I’m sure it’s the same fuel in the tanks from one day to the next unless they go through it so quickly that it needs replenished after half a day 🤔

G24NTR

RMS Regular
I use the petrol prices app and try to update it regularly with local prices, would be helpful if more people were on it and updated prices as able

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Most will be around the same now. I pass probably 10 plus stations heading to the other half's, you'd be lucky to see 2p of a difference. Which in most cases over say 50lt isn't much so it doesn't pay to shop around.

I haven't seen one where it's a decent saving to warrant driving out of the way for.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Most will be around the same now. I pass probably 10 plus stations heading to the other half's, you'd be lucky to see 2p of a difference. Which in most cases over say 50lt isn't much so it doesn't pay to shop around.

I haven't seen one where it's a decent saving to warrant driving out of the way for.
Fair difference between Bangor and Ballynahinch, up to 7p at times

Darren91

RMS Regular
Diesel was £1.47 this at the Nicholl unmanned station in Ballymoney this afternoon. Its normally 3-4p cheaper per litre than the others in Ballymoney.

Have you seen Trolans?! They have the backlight off the pricing board so you don’t see it until you’re at the pumps.

7p dearer than anywhere else in the town!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Have you seen Trolans?! They have the backlight off the pricing board so you don’t see it until you’re at the pumps.

7p dearer than anywhere else in the town!
I haven't bought fuel there in ages as they are always a good bit more expensive. That's a ridiculous difference. I would use Biestys the odd time.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
It's an app, actually lots of users around Belfast who keep it reasonably up to date. Would have been able to save a good 5-8p a litre in diesel with it this time last year by checking it out.
What's it called? Or can you link to to the Google app store

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
It hasn't followed the jump yet imo
I cut 4 counties going to my oh and if there's a big difference it's never for long. I've passed ones at Holywood and came back a few hours later and it's went up.

Everything's a saving I get it but taken time factor plus driving if not passing the door all needs to factor in. We're going to get shafted sooner or later
Fair difference between Bangor and Ballynahinch, up to 7p at times

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
It hasn't followed the jump yet imo
I cut 4 counties going to my oh and if there's a big difference it's never for long. I've passed ones at Holywood and came back a few hours later and it's went up.

Everything's a saving I get it but taken time factor plus driving if not passing the door all needs to factor in. We're going to get shafted sooner or later
Agree, I wouldn't go more than a couple of miles off course unless it was a good saving.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saintfield Road BP - their petrol ultimate was 154.9 on Monday,

Lisburn historically is about 2p more per litre but haven't been there in a while

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Maxol station on the Upper Newtownards Road was £1.529 on Monday, Sainsburys Holywood Exchange £1.419 . Comber Maxol £1.499. Maxol Station on the Donaghadee Road Netownards today was £1.479, Tesco in Ards £1.469. These are all Unleaded prices