24 hours motoring hell

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
ok i have seriously just had the worst 24 hourse since i bought the car

1. decided to take off my alloys and clean muck away from inner arches yesterday, when putting alloys back on one of the bolts decided to snap leaving me with three nuts holding the front driver side wheel on.

2. I take the motorway from portadown to lurgan to work, while in slow lane at about 45-50mph. i had to swerve onto the hard shoulder to avoid a dodgy as **** foreign car with no lights on travelling at about 20mph.

3. this morning goin to work while turning a corner into a workmates estate, the corner was pure ice and despite turning in with both hands on the wheel and moving at about 5mph, i went str8 towards a kerb and took a 6 inch lump outta my alloy. Typically it happened to be the same wheel i broke one of the bolts on, i still think im lucky not to have snapped wishbone or suspension(if i had been doin any speed at all id be in their garden)

4. We are plastering a house in some really dodgy estate between lurgan and aghagallon. I heard the sound of my car alarm and went racing out of the house expecting to see someone trying to nick the car or the hu. There was two complete ****ing chav hood wannabes playing football and decided to hit my car. Yep you guessed it front driver side wing. after an argument with them about any damage their da came out of the house. he was about 20 stone built like a brick ****house and coverd in tats. After some choice words a few workmates came over and managed to calm things down. i moved my car down the road a bit, and was so shocked when i went out at the end of the day not to find my windows put through or my car keyed

im pretty sure there are spelling and grammer mistakes above, but with the mood im in its the last thing on my mind

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Not good.. depressing that.
Did the arseholes playing football accept liability?

polo on the prowl

Drives
2007 Mazdaspeed
or sitting in portadown car park for 2 hours on a sunday night, when its like -4, and the police going over your car with a fine tooth comb is a close second!

Nordonian

RMS Regular
OP
Nordonian
fatboyslim said:
Not good.. depressing that.
Did the arseholes playing football accept liability?

the da's words to me were

"they are only playing football"
"its outside my house anyway"
"they said sorry what more you want them to do"

the ****s stood and laughed

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
RMS_CLK said:
Whats the name of that soppy song by the Streets???

Hmmm... I think that was slightly uncalled for. With a response like that i can't see you gettin much sympathy if anythin like that happens you. :confounded:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Much damage to the wing?? Had a similar incident with my friends car, my mate put the kids football into a river and the dad appeared with a poker ready to take his head off or damage the car - I had to retrieve the football to calm it all down! "I blame the parents"...

"The joys of motoring", I think we've all clipped a kerb in the ice, it is just totally crap.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Nicole said:
Hmmm... I think that was slightly uncalled for. With a response like that i can't see you gettin much sympathy if anythin like that happens you. :confounded:
Well at least it was only slightly uncalled for, coulda been worse - totally uncalled for!:p I was only jokin ffs, tryin to cheer the poor guy up with a lighthearted gag. :laughing:

Nordonian

RMS Regular
OP
Nordonian
@scrob
looks to be only scuff so far, but im goin round the car tomorrow. they have had to hit it some serious belt to set my alarm off, its not the most sensitive

looks like my luck isnt getting any better,

5. edited

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Pfft thats nothing...

Clean and polish the car over the weekend. Frozen solid on monday morning.

The brakes were frozen solid....

On the way to work, I had some knob dive out in front of me, executed an emergency slow down... Same guy later on sat in the over taking lane, going nowhere fast and there was no traffic in front of him or on the left hand lane.

I undertake, to find he decided he didnt want to let me in, in front of him, I made it in though.

Then later on up the motorway he caught up with me and tried to run me off the road by swerving into my lane for badness... luckily there was a median on my left...

No damage done to me or the car tho...

Nordonian

RMS Regular
OP
Nordonian
wee_neiler said:
No damage done to me or the car tho...

nasty but at lease no damage. i hate people like that i take no prisoners though, if they want to cross into my lane and hit me so be it, ill just make sure my car is fixed in the most expensive place possible

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Flip sake mate, I can't believe that, I mean you had a w4nk enough day without having those mindless thugs doing that to your motor.8o|

****in scumbags, and i bet nothing will come of it. I hate to say it, but if u know where they live, then give them what is owed.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Nordonian said:
the da's words to me were
"its outside my house anyway"
the ****s stood and laughed

Burn the house down, blaim it on PMS, see how much they are laughing when little Jaunty McScumbag is running around with his shell suit on fire.

You should get away with it.(y)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Good luck trying to get another speedline mate [mean that non-sarcastically!]!!!

Sounds like an absoloute **** of a day...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.