Liquid Yellow 182

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil205

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
s3 sadly is away:sob: , so i bought this to cheer myself up and it has worked...my photos are crap compared to harrys and ross's but thought i would share a few anyway, also a pic of my 205 and kitcar thrown in too. this clio is the quickest car ive owned, out of , integra type r, 2 cups, starlet turbo and about the same maybe slightly quicker low down than the s3 (y)

Attachments

• S7001312.jpg
    S7001312.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 295
  • S7001313_edited.jpg
    S7001313_edited.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 165
  • S7001314_edited.jpg
    S7001314_edited.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 202
  • S7001315_edited.jpg
    S7001315_edited.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 281
  • S7001316_edited.jpg
    S7001316_edited.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 255

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Awesome buy mate ... always loved that car! Going to track day it?

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra

Attachments

• S7001317_edited.jpg
    S7001317_edited.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 367
  • S7001318_edited.jpg
    S7001318_edited.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 132
  • S7001319_edited.jpg
    S7001319_edited.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 115

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
My god he kept it quite you had it!!

Absolutely outstanding car Neil, easily the best in Ireland, if not the Uk.

Health to drive mate

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Awesome buy mate ... always loved that car! Going to track day it?

cheers matey, its had a new gearbox and clutch since it was tracked so i would be scared about wrecking them again, might do one though for a bit of crack but would hate to crash it!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Seen this just past the Police Station in Ards last night. Looked well if a little bouncy!!

Health to drive (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
p.s. dont mention its faster than integra's, the honda boys will kick up a fuss again
HAHA, thats only cause its yellow, we all know yellow cars are quicker :p:party:

Lovely car as we all know, cant believe you sold the S3, thought the comfort zone would have kept you there... Did the S3 go y'day near tea time, i could swear i seen it driven by some other baldy dude into D'donald around then???

Look forward to seeing you out on the road, i mean track some day :p

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Awesome wee car, lots of fun.

cheers matey, its had a new gearbox and clutch since it was tracked so i would be scared about wrecking them again, might do one though for a bit of crack but would hate to crash it!

Harry tracked it after the gearbox was replaced too. The videos are on youtube :p

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
o right, thanks for that gee, youve made my day! what are they under on u tube? i wanna see!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
HAHA, thats only cause its yellow, we all know yellow cars are quicker :p:party:

Lovely car as we all know, cant believe you sold the S3, thought the comfort zone would have kept you there... Did the S3 go y'day near tea time, i could swear i seen it driven by some other baldy dude into D'donald around then???

Look forward to seeing you out on the road, i mean track some day :p

i know a great race track between ards and bangor;), and yea the s3 wen yday, will get another one at some stage cos i loved every second of owning it, just fancied a wee change for a while!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
This car's like the RMS whore! Seems to be getting passed from member to member :p

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
my god (y)
gone are the days or large bodykits and green paint. less is more and thats fantastic looking

chr1s

RMS Regular
class car,one of the nicest on local roads

i witnessed a certain standard accord type r beat this clio so it aint that quick. and just cos i own a honda im not jumping on the VTAAK bandwagon, im just stating what i saw

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.