Liquid Yellow 182

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Fantastic car...one of my favourites on RMS.

I saw another LY one like it on the M1 today, can't be many of them on these shores in that colour....I was very surprised to see another to be honest. Thought it was Rossi but it was a different reg and some blonde girl driving, she was sitting about 5 inches from the steering wheel too...!!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
is that amos old one? i test drove it, perfect in every way!health to drive ...

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
love it, saw one in portadown last week but it wasnt lowered and looked a bit odd.. defo suits being slammed better than the OEM Y0!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
cheers ollie! tryed to get insured in a uk scoob but they said not till im 23 :confounded:

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
class wee car, saw it one night at knocknagoney and it really caught my eye, superb colour.
im sure ill see you farting about ards in it...lookin forward to being the pace car on yours and daddybumsboys track.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
alot of money just to have a yellow one but very nice clio all the same good luck with it

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Decent looking car.

How much is it lowered? And on what? Coilovers? or just springs or Bosch Adjustables? :p

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
the car is on coilovers as far as im aware

this man knows the score (y)

cheers ollie but i will stick with my 34mpg !it means on a long enough track i would definately beat you in a race cos i would sill have petrol:grinning: if you find any 300 miles long tracks then give me a shout ;)

aaron_m

RMS Regular
Drove this last night, flying machine!! Handles like its on rails, love the exhaust note too. Such a different power delivery than the Honda. Yet to have a conclusive race, but i feel it is slightly quicker.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.