50 inch sony lcd rear projection tv

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jaybfast

RMS Regular
Drives
currently my fee
ooo very interested in this!! going to amsterdam in a month so saving for that but if you still have it when i get back it's mine!!

brucie

RMS Regular
Drives
318I E36
after all that if anyone is interested in the item being sold above, i have one my self and they are a cracking tv, not many brands stand up to the sony name, well worth 500 if you ask me

Daz zr

RMS Member
Drives
Mg zr td

Graeme mcb

RMS Regular
OP
Graeme mcb
Drives
celica
exactly why im lookin rid of it mate,moved house about a year and is just too big for where i am now

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Ive got one too but I think youre a bit over enthusiastic on the new price! I got mine from the Sony Centre with 5 year warranty for under £900 a year and a half ago! Dont forget these need the bulb changed every few years too and a new one is up to £200 depending where you get it! Still £500 is not a bad price for it! Ive had mine on a lot in the last 18 months and never had a problem with it! Id have this for my bedroom...if there was room for it!

brucie

RMS Regular
Drives
318I E36
i paid just over a year ago 1100 and 300 for 5 year extended warranty so he could well have paid that price but maybe not all for the tv alone, excellent tele all the same

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.