500 MRCI Sprint today

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Did you get any results Graham? I want to know how Tim in the burgundy Metro did. Things near 180bhp

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
naw no results still runnig they where wild behind ryan

stevenM

RMS Regular
Drives
MAS3200/KMG/190E
poo weather and a hangover meant i wasn't too keen to sit and wait all day! wasn't really a great turnout :-(

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
IMG_0776.jpg

Wooho theres me, only after that i stuck it in the armaco! lovely, pulled a corner off the car! ****ty ****ty rain!

Iain

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
yeah wondered what ya done lad as i thought she just quit on ya on the back straight and then i seen the tractor lifting you off the tar so thought "oh oh" then i heard it was you and not yer dad in it and thought "feck he's in bother now" lol!

PS. you deffo wasn't feared to drive the judd on so fair ****s!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
here sur i might not look scared but *** me shes some truck, that was my 3rd sprint and ive finished up 3rd at the last two so im happy enough with that! just the rain caught me out a little and i was in 2nd and should have been in 1st! didnt look as bad on the visor as it actually was :mad: shes all stripped now in the garage, so lets hope we can get all the bits to get her back together before the sprint next week :laughing:

Ps. the aul boy aint happy... big repair bill

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
ah well, just treat him to a few meals out and he'l be grand ;) where is the sprint next week ?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
stevenM said:
good to hear the damage isn't too bad

isnt too bad :confounded: couple of thousand quid of damage done! :mad: lol

sprint is at kirkistown too :laughing:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
nah ive had it out 3times before and finished up a close 3rd! but it was the 1st time i had it out in the wet, and it would defo put manners in ya!

Iain

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.