60mm springs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
can i lower my car 60mm on only lowering springs???

or do i defo need the shortened shocks?

i will be gettin shortened shocks but thought i could get springs on for a while before i get the shocks?

any help appreciated,

cheers

therock

RMS Regular
I imagine it would be very very very hard to get springs that claimed to lower your car "60mm" without cutting them. (NOT recommended)
Best option would be a kush wee set of adjustable coilovers.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
my 60mil SPAX spring mustve only lowered the car about 20mil!!! so im sure u wil b fine with only the springs in on ther own, especialy if it is only for a short time!

turbod

RMS Regular
OP
turbod
Drives
astra elite/s13
i was behind u and we got stuck in traffic and both took the same way round the parade, i passed u as we got onto the carriageway then u went off down the craigantlet!

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
yea tht was me mate, bloody parades lol. dno if it was even quicker goin tht way round lol. im in bangor al the time il giv ya a wave nxt time lad

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
you can put 60ml springs in to the car but you will have to put shocks in at some time, i have 60ml springs in the shop,they are gmax springs and them seam to lower the clios very well. have done a few with 17s fitted and sits very well.

turbod

RMS Regular
OP
turbod
Drives
astra elite/s13
much would they be mate? also pm me details on price of ne spring/shocks kits plz mate cheers

STE_vie

RMS Regular
get the springs n shocks as a package now n get it over n done with. only giving urself more fitting time n hassle etc by doing it that way n maybe probably work out more expensive

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
If your goin for a shock/spring kit make sure u find out the bolt spacing for the front shocks as the clios has some different sizes.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.