davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
im the spreader lol

The **** spreader? Only joking lad lol
You said about taking off my sunstrip well here's another 90's spec mod not to some people's taste but I dont care I think I'll pull out my old max power mags for more inspiration
DSC_0286_zps853fe23f.jpg

DSC_0285_zps536e82f4.jpg

Am o trying to re-live my youth with this project?...............damm right I am lol

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
Love it 'on a mission' 'No Fear'
All I need is a fido dido sticker lol

On another note iv been lazy as hell the past month or two but took the pulsar out a blast up the lane and gave me a bit of a spur on to get it finished

Finished the drivers side quarter today flatted down the paint and gave it a buff and built it up. Also got the other side filled and primed. It's not the best job in the world but a dammed sight better looking than it was. She's not going to be a show car anyway as long as its going well I dont mind lol

DSC_0348_zpsec6fc04b.jpg

DSC_0363_zps64e02249.jpg

DSC_0358_zpsa285e64f.jpg

DSC_0360_zps5b0f4101.jpg

Sorry about the crap pics I only had my phone on me today

Nova on the other hand has been pushed to one side and is looking sorry for itself lol

DSC_0357_zps63581b0e.jpg

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
You lazy git. Undercoating over the glue reminance from the side strips lol :p
I no I no lol I'll pick it off before I paint it just couldn't be bother yesterday lol it's just a quick job I'm doin anyway can't afford a respray at the min with this wedding getting closer its what the we car needs

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
I
Ha i was only joking lad whens the big day? I must get out a day and take a look at the gtir i bloody love them just wrong wheels being spun lol
I had thought about making it rear wheel drive lol all I would need would be a tunnel out of a Silvia and a gearbox and make the rest lol a lot of work though. The big day is less than a year away now but still a lot of stuff to pay for lol costly things! If I keep the pulsar I'll get her painted some day but not for a while I'd love to have it mint because they're making good money at the min lol

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
After looking at what the nova needed to finish it off I found that nearly everything needed looking at just we silly things but a hell of a lot of them lol then I thought about breaking or selling but iv always had this thing so ther would be a void if I got rid! So I done the next best thing!!!! I started over again lol I'll let the pics do the talking

DSC_0372_zps90213b14.jpg

DSC_0371_zps1eded630.jpg

DSC_0378_zps9ba71112.jpg

DSC_0379_zpsdcfc30cd.jpg

DSC_0380_zps8827dc36.jpg

aaaa
DSC_0381_zps22056012.jpg
y

Last edited:

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP