90's car under £70k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Forum game I seen on another car forum

You are allowed any car for free but the rules are it must be made in the 90's and must cost less than 70k now.

Mine is my childhood poster car

Ferrari 360 Modena in Rosso Corsa (Red) or Giallo Modena (Yellow)

2003-Ferrari-360-Modena-Red-Rear-Quarter-st.jpg

Yellow-Ferrari-360-modena-2001.JPG

Paul.

RMS Regular
Mazda_Eunos_Cosmo_3-Rotor_1403933250.jpg

Mazda Eunos Cosmo, if you please. 20B 3-rotor and the rest of the £70k for maintenance, rebuilds and feeding it oil (I do get to keep the rest of the money, right?)

Since I'm getting to choose, I'll take a top-spec car without the built in GPS / sat-nav, so it doesn't have that annoying bubble in the roof. Oh, and a manual gearbox.

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
360 without a doubt. Cosworths etc are ridiculous in comparison

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I'm a man of simple tastes and the only really exotic stuff I'd want is either not 90s or over the 70k limit!

s5+2.JPG

Not sure of price of these actually to be fair, and I believe only a handful were made but I'd be hoping they skipped under the 70k threshold!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
It's got to be the original Viper, for me growing up as a kid, this is what was on my bedroom wall, my dream car.

1996-dodge-viper-gts-5.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.