a-kem automotive

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Placed my first order yesterday, hoping it arrives before the weekend so I can try it out weather permitting.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
no @Gareth - as it is an all purpose cleaner, which is also used for carpet cleaning & extraction, it has foam inhibitors in it.

When you spray it it should be a bit suddy, clean & agitate with a detailing / paintbrush etc, rinse and dry and then apply dressing like trim

I've it mixed in an old 500ml Hybrid spray bottle. The bottle was thoroughly cleaned and washed out with soap. As was the trigger. There was nothing suddy about it when sprayed, but maybe that's because of the nozzle?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
no @Gareth - as it is an all purpose cleaner, which is also used for carpet cleaning & extraction, it has foam inhibitors in it.

When you spray it it should be a bit suddy, clean & agitate with a detailing / paintbrush etc, rinse and dry and then apply dressing like trim
I’ve used it was cleaning round the cars door hinges etc and places where green was in gaps and edges and also for stains on the interior.

When giving the car a good clean inside I give the seats a spray from a tigger bottle and give them a wipe and takes light surface dirt off.

Brilliant stuff, really want to get a vacuum/shampooer thing to use it with

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I've it mixed in an old 500ml Hybrid spray bottle. The bottle was thoroughly cleaned and washed out with soap. As was the trigger. There was nothing suddy about it when sprayed, but maybe that's because of the nozzle?
Could be, as the hybrid sprayer is an atomiser!

Main question though is, did it do what it was supposed to?

All too often I see cleaners making up mop buckets of really foamy / soapy product which doesn’t do much.

When you show them effective cleaning methods which are a break from the norm they don’t think it could possibly work but it never fails to impress when they do.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I'll change the bottle and see if that changes anything.

As for doing its job, I just sprayed on, agitated a bit with a detailing brush and wiped it dry then just dressed the plastics up with Trim. The bay was pretty clean before, so it didn't really have much of a big job to do.

It'll be used on the seats and floors soon though

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
All that matters is that it does the job. It's the solution that works, suds do nothing at all other than sit on top and making a mess, lol.

It's the same as Articulate and Lazer, just spray on, work in with a dishbrush or similar if it's really bad (obviously not on paint...), rinse off, job done.

Didn't realise Solapower was a carpet cleaner Ross, need to try some of that next for the interior/boot (y)

And Trim is awesome :cool:

tonto83

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7.5 GTD
Gave the car a scrub this eve. Really liking the anachem products.

7A89A45A-168B-4820-99CC-C0E8AD567811.jpeg

Articulate
Purge on the wheels
Snowfoam
Washed with gleam
Dried down with ultragloss
Finished with hybrid

I could have finished with ultragloss as it looked great but was looking forward to trying hybrid. I’m really impressed with the extra gloss it’s added. I think it’s the easiest wipe on product I’ve ever used, zero drag on the microfibre. Interested to see what level of protection it gives.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Just found out who your pick up/delivery driver is. He's a d¡ckhead, I'm surprised anything gets delivered.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just found out who your pick up/delivery driver is. He's a d¡ckhead, I'm surprised anything gets delivered.
I think I’ve missed the joke here too.

It’s either me occasionally, express parcels, parcelforce or nightline for the south

Who do you think it is?!