a-kem automotive

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
I was actually thinking of it on my last order and said nah il not ask him, he'll think I'm a needy f@#k.
Least now I'm not the only one haha...

Going to be putting an order in on payday. Will add a note for some extra labels and message you for your PayPal, fire across a few quid for the expense of them.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I was actually thinking of it on my last order and said nah il not ask him, he'll think I'm a needy f@#k.
Least now I'm not the only one haha...

Going to be putting an order in on payday. Will add a note for some extra labels and message you for your PayPal, fire across a few quid for the expense of them.
never worry about the cost of a few labels.

Stick some change in a poor box and i'm all good mate

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Used Lazer today on the grout of the tiles of my Kitchen. It was always grubby so got a deck scrubber and got to work. Was impressed. What’s the biggest bottle you do @Big Pimp as it’s now not mine? Ps I didn’t make the pic missus made it for me.
CA42D0F3-8342-4932-86B9-6E0DA024A91A.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Just peel the label off your empty bottle 😂

I've a label off articulate and ultra gloss on my 5l sprayers

But sure didn't it take me a minute to remember what the 2.5l bottles contained lol

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I ordered mine on Wednesday evening and it arrived this morning. Great service (y)

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Same here mine arrived in less than 24hrs! Great service and loving the scent air freshener

Walder

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp

I had two wheels refurbished last month and I've ordered some Gyeon rim to seal all four wheels.

Will the stone brite melt then new wheels or is it ok to use to strip them back as clean as possible.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The wheels will be fine. Just be careful not to splash it about, etc.

But if they're that new then purge and a wash will do the job without reaching for strong acids.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Big Pimp

I had two wheels refurbished last month and I've ordered some Gyeon rim to seal all four wheels.

Will the stone brite melt then new wheels or is it ok to use to strip them back as clean as possible.
Shouldn’t need stonebrite/ultrabrite if only month only. Purge will be enough

never got straight for the harshest stuff. Trying something gentler first.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Always see wheel woolies mentioned but have never tried them - anyone on here recommend them?
They are simply the best wheel brushes on the market - I've tried every different type over the years, and my original wheel woolies from about 15 years ago are still going strong, and my new style ones have had over 2 years of heavy duty use and are still like new.

The important thing though is to rinse them out and shake them out after use
Oh I know.

It's I have no purge left and I have stone brite. I'm just exercising my tightness lol

You could definitely dilute it right down and use it in that case...... or just buy more Purge :laughing:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I could.......

I think more purge and wheel woollies is on the agenda for the new month. Do you any delivery dates for the power wheel woolie?
I’m waiting on a big order of all the woolies leaving America.
Wheel Woolies are actually co-branding these ones so that’s what’s holding things up a bit