a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi @Big Pimp how do I go about ordering the below set?

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 22% saving

And also kit of wheeL woolies?
Thanks buddy
you just did - ill send you through an invoice which you can just click to complete
@Big Pimp had you any luck with the lance fitting for the karcher hd powerwashers?

I've sent you an email mate - we have tried 3 different fittings and all are working with the Karcher HD fitting - I'll drop them out to you to try.

What age is your machine as I'm led to believe there are some differences in model years

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
you just did - ill send you through an invoice which you can just click to complete

I've sent you an email mate - we have tried 3 different fittings and all are working with the Karcher HD fitting - I'll drop them out to you to try.

What age is your machine as I'm led to believe there are some differences in model years
Pm'd thanks!

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
005B15C4-3537-4391-B487-601A3A1B97C8.jpeg
Cheers @Big Pimp surprise Anachem stuff is the best. I’ll kick his arse the next time I see him only ran him to Chester.

Dave..

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp
This will be a gift,
Ross, how do I order: Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect - Designed for new users who may not have a power washer or foam cannon
I don`t see any kits on your website.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes, mine keeps twisting off, lol. But the product is brilliant 😎

Might just transfer over to one of those fancy trigger bottles that work upside down as well. Got a load of them recently, still finding uses for them :innocent:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Same, I find myself holding the bottle with my left hand and operating the trigger with my right hand. I have a load of spray bottles now though so I'll transfer it into one of them when I get more. Just waiting on this citrus cleaner being announced before putting my order in. *cough cough @Big Pimp cough*

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
I much prefer a slightly bigger spray head. Purely for ergonmics. Heres a side by side comparison to show what I mean.

Attachments

• 20200822_141934.jpg
    20200822_141934.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 20200822_141945.jpg
    20200822_141945.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 79

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I much prefer a slightly bigger spray head. Purely for ergonmics. Heres a side by side comparison to show what I mean.

Yea the only thing that lets it down is the trigger gun/bottle...

It’s comparable product to Beadmaker but they have a proper atomiser trigger gun that’s a lot better.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
It's about time I invested in some Anachem gear. Is there like an "essentials" pack or do I just pick from the site? I think I need hybrid, purge, and some kinda trim dressing. Is there a leather treater/conditioner also?

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Forgot to add these photos.

remember. This was no scrubbing. Just sprayed on and left.
Not bad, eh?

View attachment 263611View attachment 263612View attachment 263613
I need to buy some of this stuff @Big Pimp
Previously had used stuff called "simply spray and walk away".
Not the ready mixed stuff, it was rubbish, the full fat version that you dilute down.
Amazon don't seem to want to ship it to N.I anymore for some reason, found a couple of sellers willing to ship to N.I on Ebay, they later apologised saying the couriers wouldn't take it.

Did you dilute your stuff when originally applied?
How long before any rain do you recommend, that other stuff was minimum 8 hours or something like that.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
It's about time I invested in some Anachem gear. Is there like an "essentials" pack or do I just pick from the site? I think I need hybrid, purge, and some kinda trim dressing. Is there a leather treater/conditioner also?
There used to be a bundle where you got a selection of things, seems to be gone now.

Personally I'd go for the ultra foam/purge/gleam/ultra gloss & ultra sheen. That's all I ever use.

I have tarminator which has never been opened, same with articulate, they were in the bundle.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
He
There used to be a bundle where you got a selection of things, seems to be gone now.

Personally I'd go for the ultra foam/purge/gleam/ultra gloss & ultra sheen. That's all I ever use.

I have tarminator which has never been opened, same with articulate, they were in the bundle.
He needs hybrid over ultra gloss haha

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
sorry, there is, but I don't have proper composite images on my site of the bundles...

I need a bit more time with @Reno_LV so we can set them up and photograph them properly but in the meantime, this is the different options:

Bundle kit offers

For the first time, we are offering you choices in what you want in a cleaning kit.

We have designed the following bundled options which will allow you the perfect introduction to the Anachem Automotive range.

Everyone has different requirements, and what makes us different, is we don't actually want to sell you more products than you need!

With that in mind, we have came up with the following options:

Each Kit will build on the previous kit, so Kit 2 will contain all of Kit 1 as well as a few additional products, and so on.

Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect - Designed for new users who may not have a power washer or foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

To purchase this separately would cost £55, but this bundle will cost just £46.75 representing a 15% saving

Kit 2) Prewash / Wash / Protect for people - Designed for users who already have a foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

In addition to the above, you will also receive:

2lt UltraFoam for use in foam cannon / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

To purchase this separately would cost almost £75, but this bundle will cost £63.75, representing a 15% saving

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 22% saving

Kit 4) Interior cleaning kit

500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To purchase these separately would cost almost £30, but this bundle will cost £24, representing a 20% saving

Kit 5) Total Cleaning Kit - comprising of all of the above

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass / 500ml Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal / 1 x 750ml Purge / 500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To buy all of this separately would cost £125, but this bundle will cost only £95, representing almost 25% saving

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
@Big Pimp I'm looking at a set of the wheel woolies as an early birfday present, is the discount code still active?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I'm looking at a set of the wheel woolies as an early birfday present, is the discount code still active?
hello mate, the discount codes don't work on the wheel woolies unfortunately.

They are price specified by Wheel Woolies themselves

Reactions: dub